CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

I'm just gonna ignore this box office and this weekend. I am done with it. 

This is the END of Superhero movies. Now that absolute horseshit can make money why should anyone even try.

Because Deadpool 2 is going to do better than Suicide Squad 2.

Look how most people abandoned ship with TMNT2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Anyways, that -86% matinee figure for Bourne is disastrous. Jesus Christ that's jason bourne!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

sausage-party-eating-terror-pointofgeeks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I JUST DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS MAN OF STEEL UNTIL ETERNITY. IT IS A MOVIE THAT EXISTS. CAN WE STOP DERAILING WEEKEND THREADS JUST TO DISCUSS EVERY SINGLE LINE OF DIALOGUE IN IT?!??!! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??!

It is there are now three sides Marvel, DC, and people who do not give the shit. I am sorry but the next couple of years will be hell. 

17 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yup, today is the day I die. It has been 3 years of the SAME FUCKING SHIT. I just don't care anymore. I hope the next Marvel movie makes 5 bucks and the next DC movie makes 5 bucks as well. Just to be sure it is all over.

You're such a drama queen.

• Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

CJohn, switch your icon to the Mazel Tov Michael Cera hot dog :lol: 

Never. I will sport this JW avatar until Tele dies. 

Besides, Sausage Party was cancelled in Portugal :(