CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

2 hours ago, Nova said:

You must live on Mars or something. Nine Lives should not be beating any movie. Whats so ever. 

Also its looking at 60-65M for Friday with previews. 

Haha don't worry, Squad picked up for the second matinee for sure. Also, I saw Nine Lives, it was... really something.

I should have known when I let out the first show, a few kids were, no joke, crying. (maybe it was cause their mom took away their popcorn or something but I wouldn't be so sure)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Haha don't worry, Squad picked up for the second matinee for sure. Also, I saw Nine Lives, it was... really something.

I should have known when I let out the first show, a few kids were, no joke, crying. (maybe it was cause their mom took away their popcorn or something but I wouldn't be so sure)

Does that cat use up all it's lives? :ph34r:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I hate all of you. I am here for you every day and you would sacrifice me for some SS numbers. 

Yep. How are you surprised by this? You know you'd sell Tele up the river in a Heartbeat if the positions were reversed.

• Like 3

I the Germans actually fought like that in WW2, the Maginot Line would have been an impregnable fortress and the war would have been over in a matter of days.

Edited by Wrath

3 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Yep. How are you surprised by this? You know you'd sell Tele up the river in a Heartbeat if the positions were reversed.

This is true :depp:

• Like 2