CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

This could be a good learning experience. Everybody has one these nights. Please do not delete any of his post. My phone is going to die and I want to see all of these classic post. 

Nah, it seems that Blanks has had about four of these nights in the past month.

• Like 1

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

This could be a good learning experience. Everybody has one these nights. Please do not delete any of his post. My phone is going to die and I want to see all of these classic post. 

Blanks has already had like three or four of them. In like a month and a half. :unsure:  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

God, I'm feeling terrible all of the sudden. I'm 20 years old, I'm a GROWN ASS MAN but I have ZERO actual life experiences. All my life I've been this LARGE SOCIALLY RETARDED OAF who just stays home and watches movies. I feel like I should go climb mountains or become a sailor or something.

All you need is some tequila. Go to a bar and start a fight.

Just now, cannastop said:

Nah, it seems that Blanks has had about four of these nights in the past month.

I was right btw secret life of pets was shit so next time don't fucking call me out for trolling when I'm just truthing 

• Like 1