CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

18 minutes ago, Rth said:

Yep pretty much and not just bigger markets with drps , DOM looking mid 30's maybe Sat, see how eve goes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOM IS TOXIC INDEED WTF. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

still 6,667

just 3 more posts come on

??? I thought it's about 4 times six? Not sure, I have no clue about that kind of numbers use

What is Tele's actual name?

I'm really curious what the female breakdown is now. If Saturday is actually mid 30's, then that would be a near 20% drop from Friday without previews. That kind of daily pattern would most closely hedge to films like Fault in Ours Stars that had a huge female audience percentange.

20 minutes ago, Rth said:

Yep pretty much and not just bigger markets with drps , DOM looking mid 30's maybe Sat, see how eve goes

NO!!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

I mean its not even the evening yet on the east coast 

This is what RTH does

I'm not surprised, looking at Fandango it just isn't selling even during the afternoon and early evening like it was yesterday.

Teen and young adult skewed audience means more front loading.  Then there was the T-Mobile effect on Friday.  Even if people were going to go anyway they may have bought a  ticket for Sat or Sun instead instead of using the voucher for free on Friday.