FlashMaster659

Monday - SS 5.1, SP about 4.4 (Not Asgard) PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS POSTED ON PAGE 6, IT IS ALSO PINNED AT TOP OF FORUM

8 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Studios should release their crappy movies 1 week after DCEU films debut, it seems the critics will give rave reviews to any movie who can
push DCEU down.

This is the most absurd and ridiculous thing I've ever read on these forums. What I said in the weekend thread is coming into this thread now. DC fans think everyone is out to get their beloved DCEU. Why else would a bunch of critics like a movie about Sausages and a movie about a kid with his dragon? 

Edited by Nova

7 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Studios should release their crappy movies 1 week after DCEU films debut, it seems the critics will give rave reviews to any movie who can
push DCEU down.

Oh come now. Kubo looks wonderful. SS, in my opinion, deserved the reviews it got. It's a poor film.

Always a conspiracy...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

This is the most absurd and ridiculous thing I've ever read on these forums. What I said in the weekend thread is coming into this thread now. DC fans think everyone is out to get their beloved DCEU. Why else would a bunch of critics like a movie about Sausages and a movie about a kid with his dragon? 

WoW, can you get carried away a bit more?
You have zero sense of humor that's for sure.

WB holds a 30% or so stake in RT. Even without that, the conspiracy of individual critics across the nation to....give bad reviews....to a comic book universe is ludicrous. Feels my IQ dropped by 10 points just typing that sentence.

• Like 6

Just now, JennaJ said:

Isn't humor supposed to be funny? Your post didn't read humorous at all.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe cause it had a bit of thruth in it
SS on screens, suddenly a wave of high rated movies that all look medicore at best.

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

WB holds a 30% or so stake in RT. Even without that, the conspiracy of individual critics across the nation to....give bad reviews....to a comic book universe is ludicrous. Feels my IQ dropped by 10 points just typing that sentence.

My IQ drops 20 points anytime someone tries to say the critics are out to get the DCEU. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ohana said:

WoW, can you get carried away a bit more?
You have zero sense of humor that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

Isn't humor supposed to be funny? Your post didn't read humorous at all.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Ohana said:

SS on screens, suddenly a wave of high rated movies that all look medicore at best.

So, was it a joke, or not? I'm kind of confused by the mix messaging here.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ohana said:

"A wave of....."? War Dogs and Ben-Hur don't have any reviews at all (and the latter, especially, I doubt will be highly rated). So there's one new film at this point with very good reviews, and yes, it's definitely gotta be a conspiracy against the DCEU....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ohana said:

To you maybe. Kubo looks sensational to me, can't wait to watch it, regardless of reviews.

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

They're not exactly individuals, they are a part of a influential group
Otherwise would you care to explain how Ghostbusters got high ratings from women critics? they had an agenda an wanted to support it regardless of the movie's quality.
Ofc I don't believe it's a big conspiracy against the DCEU, but you can't ignore that some critics got an agenda and some things are beyond the actual movie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ohana said:

They're not exactly individuals, they are a part of a influential group
Otherwise would you care to explain how Ghostbusters got high ratings from women critics? they had an agenda an wanted to support it regardless of the movie's quality.
Ofc I don't believe it's a big conspiracy against the DCEU, but you can't ignore that some critics got an agenda and some things are beyond the actual movie.

What agenda would a critic have against Suicide Squad? In all honesty, I can see why some people enjoyed the film but critics are paid to look at the whole picture...like character development, plot, the flow of the story, editing etc and from a film making standpoint Suicide Squad failed at that. So when a critic trashes a film thats lacking the basics of movie making, it's not a shock. So this "agenda" that you speak of is non-existent. 

Edited by Nova

10 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Makes a ridiculous conspiracy theorist serious post, gets called out on it, tries to say it was a joke, gets called out on that, goes right back to saying it was a serious post and there is a conspiracy among critics.  

Lol.  Beautiful.  

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Ohana said:

push DCEU down.

Oh yeah, I agree. I'm amazed that God's Not Dead 2 was given such rave reviews. And Meet the Blacks getting stellar praise? Those darn critics.

• Like 1