FlashMaster659

Monday - SS 5.1, SP about 4.4 (Not Asgard) PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS POSTED ON PAGE 6, IT IS ALSO PINNED AT TOP OF FORUM

17 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If the 5.1 million number gets confirmed, I'll be expecting something around 20 million ( during weekdays ) and 20-21 million for the weekend.

So, if SS manages to make 40-41 during the whole week ( including weekend ), its domestic gross will be at 262 million. 

At this point, we already know that unlike BVS, SS will manage to get a 2x multiplier. I predict final domestic grosses between 290-310 million. Overseas grosses are unpredictable. I predict something between 330-350 million.  Without China, it's really hard imagining 400 million overseas. Like I said on another topic, very few movies manage to make 400 million overseas or more, without China's numbers. 

Someone said SS might finish its worldwide run with a number that might be compared to Hancock ( Will Smith's movie ). So, I'll keep that number in mind. 600 million perfectly possible. 700 million not a lock. If it makes it, that's a plus. :)

I agree with this. Terrific breakdown

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Wow schools around here don't start until either the last week of August or after Labor Day.

This is the start of the 2nd FULL week of schools in the Middle TN area, the whole state is usually in by next week at the latest.

The South, by and large, starts back first/second week of August. Northeast, Westcoast, Midwest are more adjacent to Labor Day-ish either side. We have this discussion every year.

It's like those people who every summer go "was it this hot last year" or when the clocks move back in the Fall "did it always get dark this early?"

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

In Toronto and the rest of the province school is out till after Labour Day

Same. Well I'm not from Toronto. From the Philly area and our schools are out until after Labour Day. 

Just now, Baumer loves Dory said:

Well there really was a shooter on the grassy knoll......

And 250 RT critics did give BvS a bad grade along with over 200 for SS and that seems to be a very big pool per the conspiracy theorists... :P

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

It's all fun and games when things are working in your favor.

The day critics bash a marvel movie and doesn't fully understand it please stand by those critics

Thanks for making my point. :lol:

• Like 2