Nova

Wednesday Numbers: SS $4.1M (Guru)

So it's kinda following Rogue Nation.  It too fell huge on Wednesday.  It was down 35.8%.  It also jumped 90% on Friday.

Interesting.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

It won't beat GOTG, despite GOTG being an all-new franchise unknown to great audiences...Well, I guess that passing $300m would make it a successful bet anyway!

GOTG2 is likely to pass $1B by the way :P

No one....NO ONE had it passing GOTG.  I'm one of the optimistic ones and I'm pegging it at around a 2.25X.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Thanks! For future threads I'll make sure to include it since you guys already took care of it :) 

You can quote any on line source in the title, just not our two gods.....RTH is Asgard, NP is Not Asgard.

Not a good drop, but it's not a horrible one, either. Maybe, just maybe it's disappointing at least.

Anyway, 300 million domestic still possible. I mean, it's still ahead of GOTG ( even if it's a smaller number now ).

It'll probably finish between 300-310 million domestic. That's still a fantastic number, no matter what. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

No one....NO ONE had it passing GOTG.  I'm one of the optimistic ones and I'm pegging it at around a 2.25X.  

I didn't follow everything, too many pages, but given the comparisons with GOTG I had this feeling ^_^

4 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

You can quote any on line source in the title, just not our two gods.....RTH is Asgard, NP is Not Asgard.

Thanks for the information! Although with the coming months ahead, will there even be a box office to talk about :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Thanks for the information! Although with the coming months ahead, will there even be a box office to talk about :ph34r:

Things slow down for sure in the early fall.

But with Magnificent 7 and Blair Witch in September, I think the box office is going to be pretty hot.

7 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Not a good drop, but it's not a horrible one, either. Maybe, just maybe it's disappointing at least.

Anyway, 300 million domestic still possible. I mean, it's still ahead of GOTG ( even if it's a smaller number now ).

It'll probably finish between 300-310 million domestic. That's still a fantastic number, no matter what. 

I think those of us who like the film just want it to hit 300.  That would be a good round number.

• Like 4