grim22

Labor Day Weekend Thread | 4 day #s - DB 19.5M, SS 12.8M, Pete 8.5M, Kubo 6.5M, SP 6M, Bad Moms 6M, War Dogs 6M, LBO 5.9M, Morgan 2.4M

34 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This Fall I am with Denzel and Pratt. Why would I care about two movies that will do like 60-80M DOM lol?

Make sure you watch the Sturges original, and the Kurosawa original original.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

With SS crossing 300M, we are back to having no movies between 200-299M once again. Once SS, Bourne and Trek finish their runs, it will be between approx 160-320M 

I posted this in the XA thread, but it has numbers on summer movies generally (up to August 19)  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-01/hollywood-s-summertime-bombs-got-a-lot-more-disastrous-this-year

The gap between the top few most profitable films and the rest of the most profitable films is pretty big.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, grim22 said:

With SS crossing 300M, we are back to having no movies between 200-299M once again. Once SS, Bourne and Trek finish their runs, it will be between approx 160-320M 

So what would be the first movie this year to fall in that 200-300 gap?

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

2 am screening?

Unfortunately those never exist here :( 

A 1 PM show on a weekday during his 3rd or 4th week seems like the answer to my problems...

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Women got away with more in 50SOG on OW, be a man and go opening day.

I will go on OD too, but I can't pull my dick out with another 60-70 people or so around me on a 9 PM show and I am not sure if I will be able to go to a 1 PM show on that day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I will go on OD too, but I can't pull my dick out with another 100 people or so around on a 9 PM show and I am not sure if I will be able to go to a 1 PM show on that day.

CJohn.

We talked about this. You can't just whip your dick out in public.

• Like 2