kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

The idea of Madame Web being the movie that kicks off the Summer movie season next year is so funny to me that I hope they do that now. 

I'm surprised Disney didnt annonce Apes being moved there. They better hurry, before another studio takes the spot!

21 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I'm surprised Disney didnt annonce Apes being moved there. They better hurry, before another studio takes the spot!

yeah I still don't understand why they have not yet. That and Furiosa are not both opening MD weekend. And if they do it would be idiotic. 

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Furiosa I would imagine is staying put because WB wants to debut it at Cannes. 

Yep makes sense. That's what makes Disney dragging their heels on moving Apes so weird.  May 3rd is sitting there and they made a big deal about how  good the launch of the trailer was. 

2 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Yep makes sense. That's what makes Disney dragging their heels on moving Apes so weird.  May 3rd is sitting there and they made a big deal about how  good the launch of the trailer was. 

Furiosa will likely end up either moving up (5/17) or back (5/31) a week as studios officially begin to pencil in the 2024 calendar with stuff they know will be ready.

11 hours ago, TheFlatLannister said:

This movie is going to be huge. Marvel fans are craving a movie that is high stakes and moves the overarching storyline forward. Add that with being the MCU's first R rated film, Hugh Jackman, and other Fox characters...

Disney needs to market this film as IMPORTANT to the multiverse Saga and not just another Deadpool solo film. 

Only thing that's stopping this film is toxic WOM 

Yep

+800/900M

thats great for sure for this Marvel

5 hours ago, Grebacio said:

Kraven. Deadpool and...?

Joker.

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

Furiosa will likely end up either moving up (5/17) or back (5/31) a week as studios officially begin to pencil in the 2024 calendar with stuff they know will be ready.

I think Furiosa's OW is centred around Cannes. I think Mickey 17 will debut there as well but I suspect that's going to be released in August

11 hours ago, Jonwo said:

I'm not sure Sony would be able to find a good slot for a Spiderman film in 2025, I imagine they'd opt for 2026 instead

Sony has the June 27, 2025 date locked (2 months after FF and a month before Thunderbolts). Could be Spider-Man.

Edited by DInky

23 minutes ago, DInky said:

Anyone else worried that the final product will feel even more rushed than Quantumania? 8 months to finish filming and post-production is wild.

I don’t think so, I feel like they’re pouring everything into this one, plus it had already been filming for a while right? Plus, I doubt it’ll have even half as much green screen environment as Quantumania, so not as CGI heavy I think.

Additionally, being rushed wasn’t even the biggest problem of Quantumania, but that’s another story, another thread.

If the plan is for Spider-Man 4 to have Kingpin as the villain it'll probably be coming after Born Again. My guess is it's 2026.

As for this one, I actually think the delays have given it an even better shot at the highest R rated spot than it had before. Not much leading into it, and it has lots of room after it. It's only competition out when it's released is Quiet Place a month before, and the first one after is Aliens nearly a month after. Plenty of room for a big opening and a nice breezy few weeks.

Edited by SpiderByte

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

I don’t think so, I feel like they’re pouring everything into this one, plus it had already been filming for a while right? Plus, I doubt it’ll have even half as much green screen environment as Quantumania, so not as CGI heavy I think.

Additionally, being rushed wasn’t even the biggest problem of Quantumania, but that’s another story, another thread.

Yep. If they had a script they were happy with and Levy worked on editing the 50% filmed during the SAG strike 8 months is still plenty of time to finish shooting and Post Production. 

7 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Since show the strike is over, I wonder if we'll get a trailer, or at least a title, for this at CCXP in a few weeks. They didn't have any Disney+ presence last time, so they might not this time, but if theyre going it'd be surprising if they had nothing for Deadpool 3.

Seems way too early.