kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

On 1/11/2021 at 10:34 AM, WittyUsername said:

An R-rated MCU movie under is officially happening. What a world we live in.

I think it has been clear for some time Disney wants to get back into the R rated movie game since the Fox acquisition. Several studio labels they could use to keep the R rated stuff seperate from the Disney films.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, Nova said:

I’m actually interested in the budget for this. Ryan isn’t going to be getting a back end deal or producer money the way he did for the first two Deadpool movies

this is a very old message but I missed that thread completely I think , I am 90% sure Ryan will get a juicy back end deal for this.

He has giant power on is side, virtually impossible to recast on a giant printing machine franchise and a (if not the) creative force.

To give an example Avengers 3 part 1 and 2 total "budget" is significantly above 1 billions by now, I would imagine a lot of that is in back end deal and not just to Feige and RDJ.

5 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Any idea when he get a release date for this? I guess it's his next film after he finishes that Krasinski project which is set for 2023 Thanksgiving. So 2024?

Yea, 2024 is my guess. The MCU already has films slated through July 2023 with a final 2023 date of November (but we don’t know what’s going there). Assuming nothing else moves backwards, I would think November next year is Blade. Then 2024 is probably Captain America 4, Fantastic Four, Deadpool 3 and perhaps Shang Chi 2?