kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

So Swift with 50 dollar tickets doesn't hit 200 million domestic, but she's gonna somehow add 500+ million to the box office of an r rated superhero comedy by virtue of her cameo?

What a take...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

18 hours ago, reddevil19 said:

So Swift with 50 dollar tickets doesn't hit 200 million domestic, but she's gonna somehow add 500+ million to the box office of an r rated superhero comedy by virtue of her cameo?

What a take...

Taylor Swift can be the kingmaker in the upcoming US election if she wants to be. Also, Asian countries are trying to get her to hold concerts in their countries and it becomes kind of a diplomatic drama. 

In terms of celebrity status, she is basically the goddess-empress. If you still don't understand how come she can add 500+ million. Well, I gotta say...

ec1.png

Edited by BigBoxOfficeBucks

56 minutes ago, BigBoxOfficeBucks said:

Taylor Swift can be the kingmaker in the upcoming US election if she wants to be. Also, Asian countries are trying to get her to hold concerts in their countries and it becomes kind of a diplomatic drama. 

In terms of celebrity status, she is basically the goddess-empress. If you still don't understand how come she can add 500+ million. Well, I gotta say...

ec1.png

Her concert movie, which actually starred her beyond just a cameo, made $170m with $25 tickets

So...Why do you expect a cameo of her in standardly-priced DP3 to add $500m+ to it's Box Office?

• Like 5

On 4/13/2024 at 8:56 PM, JustLurking said:

Look, I'm not here to try and pretend Swift isn't insanely popular, nor to say a cameo on her part wouldn't add to this film's box office prospects, but I can't tell if some of the takes regarding how much she'd push the film's BO are troll or just plain delusion.

Meme i think

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Maybe a new trailer next week, assuming the next one is timed for apes (Green band for Apes, red band for Fall Guy seems likely)

The Fall Guy is PG-13 so they can not do a red band in front of that. Furiosa is the most likely option for a red band trailer.

Taylor Swift will add no more than $5m at best if she has an original song for the film...otherwise, you're in a whole different universe if you think she can add 100x that or that she "can be the kingmaker in the elections." 

Ugh, celebrity worship is ludicrous. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sckathian said:

Why are we talking like Swift hasn’t recently acted in multiple recent box office disasters?

Why are we bringing up box office disasters as that means anything to someone's draw power?

Margot Robbie was ALSO in Amsterdam, and do you doubt she was a MASSIVE draw in Barbie?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Noctis said:

Taylor Swift will add no more than $5m at best if she has an original song for the film...otherwise, you're in a whole different universe if you think she can add 100x that or that she "can be the kingmaker in the elections." 

Republicans are terrified of her. As they should be.

200.gif?cid=6c09b952oqkg0mf7npoag2xmdp9s

13 hours ago, Noctis said:

Ugh, celebrity worship is ludicrous. 

Well it'd be probably their biggest soundtrack hit since the first Guardians for one

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Well it'd be probably their biggest soundtrack hit since the first Guardians for one

Wasn't the Black Panther album bigger than Guardians?

Why do I get imagesof Swift doing a duet with Wolverine?

I like Swift, but I doubt she can be a kingmaker in the next election. i hope not, though I ma voting for the candidate she would endorrse. I just think voting a certain way  because a freaking celeb tells you too is r eally, really, sutpid.