CaptainJackSparrow

Nosferatu (from The Director of The Witch) | December 25, 2024 | AMAZING CREEPY TEASER IS OUT!!

8 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

The trailer is online, recorded in theaters 

Absolutely gorgeous, even in low quality 

Knew it! Wouldn't expect anything less. Definitely gotta see The Bikeriders this weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flopped said:

Great trailer. Bram Stoker's Dracula vibes. 

That might be my favourite film of Dracula, so hearing that's definitely encouraging (for me, anyway).

• Like 1

I have seen the leaked trailer and it's so good. This could be a surprise hit this Holiday season. It's funny because Sony said they had moved KRAVEN THE HUNTER to avoid R-18 movies in August just to be possibly outshined by NOSFERATU this December.

:hahaha:

Saw the leaked trailer and while I'll admit to still having a touch of apprehension (wish it was an original film vs another remake) but...can't deny it, looks REALLY freaking good. Incredible images and sense of atmosphere even in just a short teaser.

Yeah, this should be an interesting box office wildcard for the holidays. Despite horror having a strong run the last several years, distributors still seem scared about releasing them between December 11 and 31. Considering the holidays are pretty kind to all movies, it seems like a missed opportunity. If it can match the quality of Eggers' first three movies, I could see it making decent bank for Focus and Universal overseas.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Saw the trailer before my Bikeriders showing today. This gonna be the perfect Christmas present. :wub:

Not the biggest Horror movie fan but I love FFC's Dracula and this looks like that maybe not so campy but just the mood and everything. 

Edited by emoviefan

Looks quite polished for an Eggers movie. I assume the budget was pretty close to the Northman area if not higher.

Hope he can finally break through into the mainstream with this. Seems like it's positioned well as Christmas counterprogramming.