75Live

Weekend Numbers: Fantastic Beasts 75M, Strange 17.6M, Trolls 17.5M, Arrival 11.8M, Edge of 17 4.8M, Bleed 2.35M, Billy Lynn 930k

2 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

I'm deciding as I go. I'm pretty much running blind

Did you see the whole dex prior or letting a lot of the new ones be a surprise? The secondary typings for all the new ghosts work really well on a team, except I'll have two grass/ghost if I stick with all ghost. 

Just now, CJohn said:

It has a release date on April 20. I assume it will get cancelled in the meantime. I don't think they plan to release it at all.

If it gets cancelled, boycott.  Put a monster in a truck and drive it over the buildings there.  Riot in the streets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Did you see the whole dex prior or letting a lot of the new ones be a surprise? The secondary typings for all the new ghosts work really well on a team, except I'll have two grass/ghost if I stick with all ghost. 

I've only looked at the designs

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Damn, that's early.

It is getting released everywhere in November/December except America.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

If it gets cancelled, boycott.  Put a monster in a truck and drive it over the buildings there.  Riot in the streets. 

I honestly don't care. 

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It is getting released everywhere in November/December except America.

I honestly don't care. 

Holy crap, you're right, it's on the 1st of December here too, I hadn't realized it! This puts almost 2 months of distance between it and Resident Evil, that seems much saner than what's going to happen in America. Aren't they released within a 2-3-week window over there?

Edited by Arlborn

5 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Holy crap, you're right, it's on the 1st of December here too, I hadn't realized it! This puts almost 2 months of distance between it and Resident Evil, that seems much saner than what's going to happen in America. Aren't they released within a 2-3-week window over there?

January 6 for UW and January 27 for RE.