Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Just now, TalismanRing said:

I love how plastic surgery fools everyone - including his wife - into believing a man 3 inches shorter and 30lbs lighter is her husband.   Just like MI2 when Tom Cruise becomes 6ft Dougray Scott with just a  mask.  :lol:

Or, Dougray Scott becomes Tom Cruise with a mask

kO7rEdq.gif

• Like 3

Just now, MrPink said:

#ED.

The prologue.

It was epic.

After the prologue I went to the kiosk to preorder tickets. I was denied.

I would report them for awful customer service. :sadben:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Sure, why not? Movie stars are totally dead.

Come on dude you know what I meant. He's done as an A list solo star, I'm not sure even he's unhappy about it but it's been a long time since he carried a blockbuster (well you could say that about all of his recent work).

45 minutes ago, SoSaysI said:

This same thing could have been said for Fantastic Beasts like a month ago. 

This is a great point and one I was thinking of myself. Why are some people thinking this will be just as front-loaded, or even more so, than TFA when we've just had a similar example a few weeks ago of more adult oriented spin-off from HP being relatively back-loaded?

I'm not saying this will behave similarly to FB or something, but the comp is there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Come on dude you know what I meant. He's done as an A list solo star, I'm not sure even he's unhappy about it but it's been a long time since he carried a blockbuster (well you could say that about all of his recent work).

Not sure why you seem offended.

Will Smith isn't as big of a star anymore. We agree on that.

I also think that movie stars aren't nearly as important as they used to be.