Plain Old Tele

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

6 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

No, they simply think it is annoying even if they didn't give a shit about Star Wars.  

Everyone gives a shit about star wars, duh. 

Would you be offended if I like all your posts when my likes come back? I'm sensing someone needs some love and the most troll-ish thing to do to someone who thinks you're a troll is un-troll them to the point that you really are the troll they were hoping for but not the troll they were expecting when they thought of a troll. 

1 minute ago, GambitPool said:

giphy.gif

So I'm new, but I've been lurking since the Suicide Squad craziness. That's what drew me to this forum. I've been following the box office and opening weekends since the Dark Knight. I can't believe I didn't find this place until a few months ago. 

I thought this looked like a fun forum with lots of conversation and some glorious meltdowns. So hi, nice to meet everyone. 

hi, always remember that i gave you you're first like. don't trust that chewy guy.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, GambitPool said:

giphy.gif

So I'm new, but I've been lurking since the Suicide Squad craziness. That's what drew me to this forum. I've been following the box office and opening weekends since the Dark Knight. I can't believe I didn't find this place until a few months ago. 

I thought this looked like a fun forum with lots of conversation and some glorious meltdowns. So hi, nice to meet everyone. 

Hey welcome to the forum man, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Weather you end up talking with us reasonable folks or the few star wars loonies you'll find that overall we are very civil.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Everyone gives a shit about star wars, duh. 

Would you be offended if I like all your posts when my likes come back? I'm sensing someone needs some love and the most troll-ish thing to do to someone who thinks you're a troll is un-troll them to the point that you really are the troll they were hoping for but not the troll they were expecting when they thought of a troll. 

Nah, I have like a going on 4:1 like to post ratio so I'm all good on likes.  

Edited by EmpireCity
  • Like 8

Just now, GambitPool said:

:sadben:I wish I would have seen this post first. I gave Baumer my very first like.

Oh and am I doing that Affleck face right? 

Yea always use that Affleck face when you reply to Coolio

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Hey welcome to the forum man, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Weather you end up talking with us reasonable folks or the few star wars loonies you'll find that overall we are very civil.

This forum has been more enjoyable to read than the regular forums I used to go on. I spent six years there, but it's been going downhill lately with the new hard to navigate format, pop up ads, and rampant shit posting. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Wha...? I am not sure even after all of this time if you're serious, or if you're just a master troll. I mean, I don't assume someone is a troll just because of any particular opinion, but you constantly make silly statements about Avatar's future $5 trillion gross or how Star Wars would make $22 trillion if Cameron directed a movie, etc. The Star Wars fans are loonies because they love Star Wars, but you're just a normal run of the mill movie fan because you're obsessed with Avatar? You do realize there are like 17 Avatar fans in the world and tens of millions of Star Wars fans, right? I think you qualify as a bit more nuts than the rest of us here :P

@MovieMan89 You may not be the troll we wanted, but you are the troll we needed. :P LOL, just joking with you. 

• Like 1