FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

I agree its still bad, I don't think I've seen in any of the prequels since they came out.

As we lived for years literally in a building construction side (we, means mostly me, built our house ourself, only the outside walls and the roof were done by a company, and the big stairway, the rest by us, including getting the steep garden into huge step-like terraces, similar mountain rice-fields, all by shovel and wheel-barrow, one position away, putting on the next area and building a lot of winter stable garden walls) we had to move the furniture rather often (every time I had a wall inside one work-step further, see cable, mortar, colour,..),

I used since we own the TPM Blu-Ray to adjust the position for the loudspeaker, as the pod-race with the fired shots,.. is rather good for that. But I did not let it play further into the story probably in most of the cases (I have no idea about the %)

Never re-watched part 3.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PatrickvD said:

People can die of a broken heart.

I'm heartbroken and didnt even know Carrie personally. I cannot begin to imagine the pain Debbie is in...

and her daughter / granddaughter... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, m3racer123 said:

Wow, Moana actually INCREASED from Boxing Day, amazing!

MOANA

$4,844,396
+0.1% / $1,803
$190,431,447 / 35

It's basically starting to hold like Frozen did over the xmas-new year stretch. Fingers crossed that it can quickly gain some of those 900 screens back, there's no reasons some of AC and WH's shouldn't go back to Moana asap. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

I will tell you what. I did not like that preview number, it was barely 50% TFA. Thankfully, the Friday number came in and I could relax. 

Few posters tried convincing us it had bad WOM and it wouldn't get a holiday bump. Now, it has a legit shot at 600M. Must be really bad WOM.

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

I'd wait for a confirmation source beyond TMZ regarding Debbie Reynolds. 

Theyre sensationalists but they are pretty accurate with their celeb news.