FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Plenty of us have NOT seen it yet. Respect that please. 

I do not mean as asking about if I am allowed to stop using them, I mean it:

there are some posts a few pages back that are major spoilers, if people start to be balanced / not crying /... any-more might realise and hopefully will then edit them

75something (Live?) did understand my post I think

• Like 2

Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking rooting for Episode VIII now 

This is gonna be like my superbowl 50

I'll be an emotional trainwreck at the end of the movie. 

I dare anyone to try and stop me from being there opening night :jedi:

• Like 4

Just now, Noctis said:

I'm no fan of SW, but Carrie Fisher passing will have a bigger impact than both Ledger and Walker. 

Off of the biggest opening in history with years of pent up demand? You guys are ridiculous to say her death means a bigger opening than TFA. It's so stupid (not to mention insensitive since she just passed) it's worth calling out.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to meet her in the summer at Celebration. Due to the costs I had to choose between Hamill or Princess Carrie. I chose Luke and it was the highlight of my year. 

One of my best friends I was with chose to meet Carrie. I'll never forget his reaction afterwards. He said she was so little sat on a chair as he knelt down beside her for a photograph. He said "I love you". She replied, you guessed it..... "I know". 

• Like 9