FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

12 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Unless i grossly overprojected the next few days i think $600m should be the low end for RO.

Oh, my, i'm beginning to fear for Titanic. My nerves... :sweat:

With MLK weekend help, I think RO hits about 575M so 600M is achievable but it certainly isn't the low end. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, terrestrial said:

@Captain Craig and you: FYI

the whole weekend all posts hinting on 'that' were either per mod or by the users changed to spoiler tags

There are still people here who did not have had the chance....

I thought two weekends past release we were able to discuss the events. That spoilers, as they might relate to events(real life or in film), were fair game.

Hasn't that been the case for some time now?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I dont think 600 is anywhere near the low end. That would be the high end. 

Well there isn't a lot of competition in January so.....

PS- I think you will stop "taking lumps" when you quit repeating the same error.

4 minutes ago, druv10 said:

With MLK weekend help, I think RO hits about 575M so 600M is achievable but it certainly isn't the low end. 

$600M is the high-end for sure. Rogue One requires a minor miracle to reach $600M. But if Suicide Squad could hold as it did after its 3rd weekend due to weak competition, then maybe Rogue One has a chance...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, druv10 said:

If, and i mean if, monday is 20m, tuesday should be about 8m. That is identical to Ep7's same tuesday. I dunno why 600m shouldn't be easily achievable then. Ep7's legs weren't anything great after holidays.

Again, i might overpredict the next days.

Edited by Elessar

2 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

$600M is the high-end for sure. Rogue One requires a minor miracle to reach $600M. But if Suicide Squad could hold as it did after its 3rd weekend due to weak competition, then maybe Rogue One has a chance...

Hoping that too. But i just got a feeling Sing will start overtaking it... i certainly hope not.

To me it looks like 550-575 is the likely range for R1, 600 may be in play in the late legs are really strong.

It has done incredibly well over the Holidays though.  It was 12th fastest to both $100 and $150M

11th fastest to $200 and $250M.

6th fastest to $300M

Going to be 4th fastest to $350M moving ahead of TDK today.

Should also be the 4th fastest to 400 and 450.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Well there isn't a lot of competition in January so.....

PS- I think you will stop "taking lumps" when you quit repeating the same error.

What error?

I'm going by historical data now. My club was based on a prognosis. My Outlook is based on numbers from the past. I already said 600 possible but it's certainly not the low end.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

What does it need to surpass the multiplier/legs of Force Awakens? $585M+ DOM?

Yep. 585 would give it the same multiplier as TFA. looks like it should get relatively close. Will depend upon late legs.

The performance of R1 though is raising my thoughts for what Ep8 will do. i doubt it does TFA numbers but i could see 700-750 being in play.

Other than Sing and R1 nothing else looks all that spectacular in terms of their numbers. Passengers may be stabilizing which is nice, i'd like to see that at some point. 

LLL has been a little disappointing the last couple of days. A true drop on Monday was not good. solid hold for Tuesday but nothing spectacular. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RamblinRed said:

Yep. 585 would give it the same multiplier as TFA. looks like it should get relatively close. Will depend upon late legs.

The performance of R1 though is raising my thoughts for what Ep8 will do. i doubt it does TFA numbers but i could see 700-750 being in play.

Other than Sing and R1 nothing else looks all that spectacular in terms of their numbers. Passengers may be stabilizing which is nice, i'd like to see that at some point. 

LLL has been a little disappointing the last couple of days. A true drop on Monday was not good. solid hold for Tuesday but nothing spectacular. 

I think $750M is the floor and it go as high as $825M.

• Like 1