FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

I don't think Sing's going to get to 76m total through Monday, though. 13.2 Friday, 8m Saturday, 13.5 Sunday. It would need to jump 60% on Monday, give or take? That seems a bit high.

Moana should be able to get close to 8m off of a 3m Friday. I could see Why Him and Assassin's Creed both falling under Moana over the four day. Probably not the 3-day, but that's possible, too.

Also, oof, that's some bad numbers for almost everything new. Except Dangal. That's a pretty awesome start. And I guess Sing is okay, if a little softer than expected.

Sounds like deadline is using Sherlock Holmes 2 for its Rogue One multiplier now. Using those numbers you roughly get to what they list:

Fri: 23 million

Sat: 13.5 (-42%)

Sun: ~33 (+146%)

Mon: 37 (+12%)

total: ~70 for the 3-day, ~107 for the 4-day

I don't think that it will have such a large Sunday increase though. Still, this projection is a lot more realistic than their last one :P

• Like 5

I don't think Sing's going to get to 76m total through Monday, though. 13.2 Friday, 8m Saturday, 13.5 Sunday. It would need to jump 60% on Monday, give or take? That seems a bit high.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked jumped 58.2% on the Monday after Christmas (Also on a 12/26)
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=alvin3d.htm

I can see Sing being the choice movie for families that think Rogue One is too violence for their kids.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rey said:

Sing gets a 7/10.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Snatch receives a 9/10.

The Accountant receives an 8/10.

Snatch One remains winning.

Movieman89 is shook!

zWQ0lN2.gif

Give us your rating for FB