FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

41 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Correct.  Silence has very little commercial appeal and will be lucky to make $40m total.  Like I said before, it makes The Revenant look like a fun and rollicking action adventure movie.  

If there was a hope of something being The Revenant, that would have been Patriot's Day or Live By Night, but neither of those is likely to happen.  

The Revenant cost $160m.  Silence  cost $50m.  It should probably do well enough on Scorsese's name O/S to at least break even - more if it gets a Best Pic nod

OS there are countries where AC and Passengers are doing way better than in dom. For the interested... spoiler tags, as here is dom

Spoiler

2 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

Number one here(no numbers).

Friday:

1.Assasin's Creed

2.Sing(opened on Thursday 22th)

3.Rogue One

4.Collateral Beauty

5.Moana

AC thread

1 hour ago, raulbalarezo said:

Its doing great in France

Russia thread

21 hours ago, juni78ukr said:

Official Thursday numbers.

45.7 mln RUB or $748k Passengers

11.6 mln RUB or $190k Rogue One (82% drop)

http://www.kinobusiness.com/news/kassa-chetverga-22-12-2016-onlayn/

5 hours ago, juni78ukr said:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, filmlover said:

lol I'm never topping that, am I?

I don't find anything appealing about Cara Delevigne. Baffling that she was a big name model before she becoming an actress.

She has connections in the industry. Her entire career is because of nepotism basically. 

11 minutes ago, The Fast and the Furiosa said:

Moana just died holy moly 

Again as we continue to say Moana is behaving normally it lost more screens on Friday and will lose more on Sunday as well. It's not this weekend but all of next week that matters. 

Some of yall are just dense and not listening. 

• Like 2

Have to say nothing surprising about these numbers everything seems to have come in on target for the most part. Sing didn't increase as much as Tin Tin but it also has more competition to contend with. Will be curious how it performs Sunday and Monday. 

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Moana is not frozen

To be honest frozen box office is a fraction of its actual impact overall.

I would argue way more people watched the film after theaters 

This thank you. The wanton desire for huge grosses is ultimately going to blemish what has been a great run by an above average film. 

• Like 2