FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

1 hour ago, Nova said:

I'm interested to see how The Great Wall does in the states. Obviously it's off to a fantastic start with that China number. I wonder if it'll be big over here or not. 

It is going to be a gigantic bomb in the United States most likely.  

Is rth ever off on his numbers? I am still seeing huge disparities in the numbers in the press. Odd weekend. 

Wondering how much off the bo is from last Christmas if his numbers are correct.

Edited by SWXII

1 minute ago, SWXII said:

Is rth ever off on his numbers? I am still seeing huge disparities in the numbers in the press. Odd weekend. 

Wondering how much off the bo is from last Christmas if his numbers are correct.

The press hasn't released a single Sunday number yet.  Everything they released was projections based off Friday numbers and then slightly adjusted after Saturday's numbers.  

You have to remember that some of the press had secondary people working on the articles and projections along with most not understanding the drops and increases that go along with Christmas on a Sunday.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

They also predicted Sing was only going to make $120m total.  

I'll never understand that one. It's like they put their hands over their ears and went "lalalalala" to all the signs pointing to at least double that number...

• Like 5