DAJK

Weekend Thread...Friday numbers (Deadline) HF: 6M| BBM: 5M| PD: 4.2| LLL: 3.97 (PG 18) - NOT THE PIRACY THREAD (OR THE POLITICS THREAD)

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

WB seems pretty committed to Blade Runner's date. Fox will be the one to move.

The thing is: Why would Fox move again after just recently moving it?

If they do move, maybe they can do first week of August provided that it's ready in time?  Or maybe swap around Mountain Between us/Red Sparrow/Murder on the Orient Express and Kingsman's release spots?

20 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The thing is: Why would Fox move again after just recently moving it?

If they do move, maybe they can do first week of August provided that it's ready in time?  Or maybe swap around Mountain Between us/Red Sparrow/Murder on the Orient Express and Kingsman's release spots?

Kingsman 2 could serve as the big end to the summer, and do solid numbers. And a make a mad profit worldwide.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I used to only get notified if I received a Like, if I was directly mentioned or if I was quoted. What's going on now? How can I turn getting notified this often off? Or, is this a new setting?

Make sure you don't automatically follow a thread when you post in it.

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

My theatre isn't even keeping Patriots Day for 2 weeks; instead we're getting XXX, Split, Lion, Bye Bye Man

I thought that theaters are supposed to play a movie from a major studio for at least two weeks as a requirement no matter how bad it is doing.

Edited by chrisman0606

1 minute ago, chrisman0606 said:

I thought that theaters are supposed to play a movie from a major studio for at least two weeks as a requirement.

Isn't his theater in Canada? Different rules might apply. This kind of deal is illegal over here for example.

16 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

I thought that theaters are supposed to play a movie from a major studio for at least two weeks as a requirement no matter how bad it is doing.

Yea there usually is a 2 week minimum. I guess Lionsgate just didn't care.