grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

10 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

why would anyone rejoice with the lack of Arnold. jesus,please don't let sjl's ruin terminator

Thought Arnold only just joined filming, the script writers don't seem to be SJW.

2 hours ago, Juby said:

She wasn't a robot in BR2049, she was a hooker. :P

Pretty sure she was a replicant in BR2049... aka a 'robot' as MrGlass has used it. 

Otherwise it would make zero sense for her to be part of the underground replicant movement. 

• Thanks 1

I agree that photo looks poor, it looks like a promo for a SyFy channel movie or TV series rather than a major Hollywood movie. But the movie doesn’t come out for over a year, by then we’ll have seen much more marketing and this photo will probably be forgotten by then. If the rest of the marketing looks decent I don’t see why this one image will ruin its box office potential.

1 minute ago, Boxofficerules said:

I agree that photo looks poor, it looks like a promo for a SyFy channel movie or TV series rather than a major Hollywood movie. But the movie doesn’t come out for over a year, by then we’ll have seen much more marketing and this photo will probably be forgotten by then. If the rest of the marketing looks decent I don’t see why this one image will ruin its box office potential.

Of course this photo will just be remembered as a bad dream.

Still makes you wonder how someone incompetent made it through the ranks, who let's that photo go public?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Whose to say he's playing a Terminator!

True. But i don't think they'll pass on him as the terminator. Plus i believe Cameron already explained how he can still be the terminator despite his age, so i think that's what they are going for.

I don't know :thinking: I like shorter haircut, but why did they paint his hair gray? Why not leave them brown as their are? And this beard... I don't know, he looks like a bum with it a little bit, I'd prefer him beardless.

I hope for some set photo with him soon.

BTW, Arnold looks great during this prank in 2015, much much better and younger than in Genisys :P 

fededfe8eecb42dc4b59f6cd857445dc.jpg

Edited by Juby

39 minutes ago, Juby said:

New photos of Arnold and Gabriel Luna:

DkKtZ_gU0AAzeB9.jpg:large

DkJ1IKdW0AAUyIY.jpg

DkJ1IKXW4AEKU-1.jpg

Damn, Arnold has lost a lot of height. He was like 6"1 in his prime, now he looks closer to 5'10 :P 

He should shave his beard for the role IMHO.

I want Arnold to mentor me I need to become quaritch

It's still too long. Principal photography will end until this November, why they need over a year for post-production? CGI nowadays sucks no matter how long VFX studios are working on it. :P The very same thing is with Wonder Woman 1984. Patty will finish shooting this film before the winter, but release date is Nov next year.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:26 AM, Juby said:

Damn, Arnold has lost a lot of height. He was like 6"1 in his prime, now he looks closer to 5'10 :P 

He should shave his beard for the role IMHO.

I walked by Arnold and his family 20 years ago down in Georgetown, D.C. (they used to have a house nearby in Virginia, I think).  I was surprised how short he was.  I'm only 6"1 or so, too.  Arnold was never as tall as his on-screen stature might make you think. 

20 years ago was 1998 when Arnold might have already lost some height. Here You have pictures with Arnold and Reg Park (officially 6'1). Arnold was around 6'1 in his prime, no doubt.

Spoiler

f5198ee2004379b46ebf972f996c7759.jpgab7adbbf656b0d0e4eb89068deff6c94.jpg4ac888302e930d57ae3cd455188ab876.jpgfce9c916782df17d96786251536a54b2.jpg25842_375065667066_4230534_n.jpgrp143.jpg

On 8/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, Juby said:

Arnold might be in Katowice Poland 6-7 Oct. This might be the last chance to met him for me. I cannot wait :) 

Shit. The cancelled it :( 

https://dziennikzachodni.pl/arnold-schwarzenegger-nie-przyjedzie-jednak-do-katowic-poszlo-o-pieniadze-mozna-zwracac-bilety-na-fit-expo-w-mck/ar/13506629

On 8/2/2018 at 12:48 PM, 75Live said:

:winomg:

so this thread has deteriorated into Mackenzie Davis (not the character) is a man now?

yeah, time to step away from this thread for a while

it's a woman? looks like a camp bloke to me