grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Honestly if you're not prepared to do basic research on the project don't act as an authority on it.

I read the Manga as teen,  I don't care what you think child. Have fun suddenly going back on your insistence that it's a Cameron film this December. I come here for fun so block. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6

8 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I don't get the joke about Miller being visionary. It seems to be a dig at him but I've never seen him seriously referred to in that manner.  Not in trailers or anywhere. Maybe I am missing something?

certain posters here (or at least definitely one crazy)  have fully seriously said things like "the next james cameron" or "should be the kevin feige of the x-men universe" stuff like that pretty sure that's what we're all making fun of here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Eh,  I don't care for the extreme obnoxious fan thing so I won't be responding to you anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I read the Manga as teen,  I don't care what you think child. Have fun suddenly going back on your insistence that it's a Cameron film this December. I come here for fun so block. 

Well that was easy. :chaplin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

certain posters here (or at least definitely one crazy)  have fully seriously said things like "the next james cameron" or "should be the kevin feige of the x-men universe" stuff like that pretty sure that's what we're all making fun of here.

I think Miller did a solid job on Deadpool and I liked it more than every X-film not named First Class and Logan but yeah that appraisal is pretty over the top. Lets wait and see how he handles more than one film.  

2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I hope release a better picture soon....

:sarah:

Lol Davis looks like a T2 Sarah clone there.  

Salvation and especially Genysis are like the worst 2 films in a row that a franchise has ever had to endure.  This can't just be "merely okay" in order to save it.  At least Genysis gave us some of the funniest RLM content.

Dammit, I'll love Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor until the end of time, and I think she looks good. T2 is one of my absolute, all-time favorite movies (and I love T1). But dear GOD that is an AWFUL picture. Just awful. The other two look completely, utterly ridiculous. Even aside from the cheap-ass PhotoShop. WTF?:bourne:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I hope release a better picture soon....

This looks like a girl group doing grunge in the 90s with grandma to be funny. 

Bad, so, so bad. 

It'll probably do somewhat better than T:G but overall be considered an Underperformer.

3 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Eh,  I don't care for the extreme obnoxious fan thing so I won't be responding to you anymore. 

I am going to try to do the same.

And it not just Jimbo;for some reason Cameron ..at least here...seems to attract really obnoxious, over the top fans.

Their worst triat is their relentless attacks on anybody or anything they see as competition or a threat to Cameron. They are badmouthing SW and Marvel for no other reason then they see them as competing with Cameron's films. They seem to be supporting DC a little, but that ijust a tactical move. If, as seems very likely, Aquaman beats Alita badly at the box office,they will turn on DC.

I sware, it almost a religion with them;James Cameron Is God, And Perfect, And Incapable Of Making A Mistake,and to think other wise is evil.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And it not just Jimbo;for some reason Cameron ..at least here...seems to attract really obnoxious, over the top fans.

Their worst triat is their relentless attacks on anybody or anything they see as competition or a threat to Cameron. They are badmouthing SW and Marvel for no other reason then they see them as competing with Cameron's films. They seem to be supporting DC a little, but that ijust a tactical move. If, as seems very likely, Aquaman beats Alita badly at the box office,they will turn on DC.

I sware, it almost a religion with them;James Cameron Is God, And Perfect, And Incapable Of Making A Mistake,and to think other wise is evil.

thanks for clarifying your opinion on James Cameron fans, didn’t hear you the other 50 times you’ve said it

• Thanks 1

I feel sorry for Miller the way I do for Rodriguez. If the film is successful, it will all be due to James Cameron,if it fails it will becase the director screwed up Cameron's brilliant ideas.

I think Miller did a solid job on Deadpool and I liked it more than every X-film not named First Class and Logan but yeah that appraisal is pretty over the top. Lets wait and see how he handles more than one film.  

yea he did good work on deadpool and then a certain poster here wrote many long essays about how he needed to oversee every x-men film, he would revolutionize the franchise, called deadpool the greatest r-rated movie of all time, etc

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Yes we badmouth Marvel and Starwars because we think they're competition.... (can't beat a 20 year old film in Titanic)

For your considerations: TFA&TLJ are bad films. Avengers are mediocre and MCU has been lackluster since Iron Man 2.

dudadaps crazy theorems are silly as ever

Edited by IronJimbo

1 hour ago, Elessar said:

It's just a (poor) picture, it means nothing. First trailer will decide if this has potential to be good...

Amen...although a dumb question.  Where's John Connor?  Did he get killed off in one of the last two movies (I admit to not watching them)...

• Like 1