kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

This is the exact same runtime as IM1 which was a great length. IW was a great length. AEG was a great length. Amount of stuff you want to cover*how fast you want the movie to feel= ideal runtime.    

In this case I am expecting a fast pace like IW+ a bit less stuff to cover.

Edited by Eric Legion
  • Like 1

I think it's great that it's 125 (if that is in fact the runtime). So many Marvel movies feel like a bloated, numbing attack on the senses. Being succinct >>>

If Jurassic Park can be 127, Marvel movies can be in that ballpark too 

• Like 3

People will be able to see more of Wanda in the Scarlet Witch quadrilogy movies, her cameos in four D+ series Agatha: House of Harkness, Young Avengers, Billy & Tommy, Vision Again and when she is the lead star in the next twenty-seven Avengers movies, as well as the Wanda & Pietro prequel origin movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 2

41 minutes ago, Eric Legion said:

when they snagged the highest rated movie on letterboxd

that's like the opposite of cool

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cookieleeann said:

Box office? Probably. We'll see. My original prediction was between 105-120 OW. 

What are you thinking??

Just now, grey ghost said:

I'm predicting the same range. 

Delusion lol 

Even with Morbius level reception, there’s no way this opens under $150M. My goal target is IM3 OW.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm predicting the same range. 

That would be some serious underestimating in my opinion. If this would be "just" a sequel to Doctor Strange (2016), then id predict the same range, but all the multiverse stuff, the promised cameos, Wandas inclusion and the (even for Marvel standards) pretty good marketing campaign makes 150M the floor imo.

• Like 1