grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

1 minute ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

la la land is obv gonna win god aliens will come to earth and bow down to us and make damien chazelle the king la la land will secure universal peace and literally set evil ppl on fire gosh i am so happy la la land la la land will save the universe chazlle goslin and stone will be the new religion smh

12215701_300x300

• Like 4

little prince must be unadaptable i think. beautiful story but so far there's been one weird bad movie from the 70s and this new one which decided "hmm, this story's too weird, i guess we need to add generic lazy bullshit around it for our tiny brains to make a film of it" i guess?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

la la land is obv gonna win god aliens will come to earth and bow down to us and make damien chazelle the king la la land will secure universal peace and literally set evil ppl on fire gosh i am so happy la la land la la land will save the universe chazlle goslin and stone will be the new religion smh

If that's how it's gonna be then

Image result for wait for it gif hamilton

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, franfar said:

Yep, reminds me of Blanks

Guuuuuuuyyyyyyysssssss La La Land isn't racistttttttttttttt uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

i mean it kinda is but it vhas its hart in the right place but still thats kind why its not my numero uno im social justicey i imean its not too racist but it kidna has issues i get where the critics of race are coming from

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Predictions for the remainder of the list:

1. La La Land

2. Arrival

3. Zootopia

4. Moana

5. Hell or High Water

6. Hunt for the Wilderpeople

7. Deadpool

8. Manchester by the Sea

9. Eye in the Sky

10. Silence

11. Rogue One

12. Sing Street

13. Lion

14. Hacksaw Ridge

15. 10 Cloverfield Lane

Some indies are getting snubbed.

This had better be true.

i mean it kinda is but it vhas its hart in the right place but still thats kind why its not my numero uno im social justicey i imean its not too racist but it kidna has issues i get where the critics of race are coming from

I know what else vhas Hart.

rs_1024x759-160615111729-1024-Kevin-Hart

Not in the right place, though.

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

Mods are allowed to get drunk on the job? 

CJohn has really been bringing that standard way down low huh. 

• Like 2

Drunk eh? That makes two of us.

With 89 lists, there's a lot that could happen. 

From the films we've seen so far, they've either had probably broad, but low support (the Versus twosome) or narrow but are highly ranked for the people that supported them (like Moonlight) 

As we move higher on the list, films will need both broad and high support. I'd guess that something like Silence could miss, just because few people saw it. Yes, it's generated a lot of discussion, but 89 lists. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Predictions for the remainder of the list:

1. La La Land

2. Arrival

3. Zootopia

4. Moana

5. Hell or High Water

6. Hunt for the Wilderpeople

7. Deadpool

8. Manchester by the Sea

9. Eye in the Sky

10. Silence

11. Rogue One

12. Sing Street

13. Lion

14. Hacksaw Ridge

15. 10 Cloverfield Lane

Some indies are getting snubbed.

would be nice if Rooge1 didn't make top 10, there would be hope yet

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

hacksaw ridge is gonna rank higher than silence. supports my running theory that people have the titles of those two movies mixed up. because CMON

Garfield had a better performance in Silence than Hacksaw Ridge despite the questionable accent that gave me LIFE

• Like 1