aabattery

Widows | 16th Nov, 2018 | Steve McQueen directs, Viola Davis, Elizabeth Debicki, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Erivo to star as the widows | #FeaturesFarrell

7 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

How were the women? Or are you posting a review in its thread for us?

everyone was phenomenal. this is an ensemble feature through and through. I'll ask for a review thread to post my full review because yeah i liked this a ton 9/10

14 hours ago, Blankments said:

Kaluuya won't win though, despite that hype.

Kaluuya won't win cause Ali will. Done deal. Everyone who saw Ali in Green Book said game over. :)

But another nom for Kaluuya will be nice. 

Question

topless Debicki real or fake news?

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Kaluuya won't win cause Ali will. Done deal. Everyone who saw Ali in Green Book said game over. :)

Question

Reveal hidden contents

Kaluuya won't win because

critics are massively overselling how much he is in the movie. He's great but isn't in it enough to win

As for your question...

real news

This and "Boehmian Rhapsody" are  Fox's last two major releases for 2018, it has pulled out of the Chrismas season altogether except for that Deadpool 2 rerelease. It is shccking for a major studio not have a major Christmas release,

On 10/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, dudalb said:

This and "Boehmian Rhapsody" are  Fox's last two major releases for 2018, it has pulled out of the Chrismas season altogether except for that Deadpool 2 rerelease. It is shccking for a major studio not have a major Christmas release,

in a way, i wish this would move to Christmas because imo there's not a lot of buzz atm and it comes out too close to Bohemian Rhapsody for Fox to fully focus on marketing this

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

This was really good. Maybe a little overstuffed but I guess he's stuffing a tv show into a movie. McQueen proves he can fit his aesthetic into a fun mainstream movie without sacrificing anything pretty well. Everyone does the good acting.

I've heard there's a great dog actor. How does the dog stack up compare to Charlie Cooper in ASIB?

On 11/6/2018 at 6:08 PM, CoolioD1 said:

This was really good. Maybe a little overstuffed but I guess he's stuffing a tv show into a movie. McQueen proves he can fit his aesthetic into a fun mainstream movie without sacrificing anything pretty well. Everyone does the good acting.

Not seeing this until next week but is close ended or is the door left open for a sequel? 

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

Not seeing this until next week but is close ended or is the door left open for a sequel? 

Spoiler

It could conceivably be continued, based on what I've read here the UK miniseries did a "10 years later" follow-up and it could very well go that route (I hope! I quite liked it, the chemistry between the actors, the actors, I would definitely enjoy re-visiting the characters), but it also works very well on its own 2 feet without needing a sequel. The door is closed, but not locked shut.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, Valonqar said:

Question

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Lower expectations, they're only in a dim scene. And only a side view. And only silhouettes. Like the bare minimum of a topless scene. Oh Debicki, such a tease.

• Like 1