CJohn

The Oscars 2017 on ABC | 89th Academy Awards | Discuss It Live Here | Super Sale to Honor the Steve Harvey moment! (p124)

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

thanks man. i hate watching this on streams they always freeze when some important category is being announced. but such is the life of a foreigner. 

I still don't understand how The Oscars and the GG don't air on the UK. It is crazy. Both air here live.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

thanks man. i hate watching this on streams they always freeze when some important category is being announced. but such is the life of a foreigner. 

No problem. Few TV networks make their content available unless you're in key cities, so I can empathize

Bracing myself for a La La Land sweep tonight. Hoping Arrival will squeak out some surprise wins, maybe for Editing and Sound Mixing. My no guts, no glory would be Villeneuve for Best Director, but I know that's not happening.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 1