FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

2 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Been trying to avoid much do do about Alien Covenant and he goes and posts a Xeno from it. 

It is not a spoiler tho. It is in the most recent trailer and FOX uses it as the cover image of the video on Youtube. Sorry buddy. I understand you wanted to stay as much unspoiled as possible, but what he did is not illegal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You could say that you got served by Octavia Spencer. Pies, that is. :ph34r:

That still makes me ill lol.

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

It is not a spoiler tho. It is in the final trailer and FOX uses it as the cover image of the video on Youtube. Sorry buddy. I understand you wanted to stay as much unspoiled as possible, but what he did is not illegal.

Even Blanks isn't this uptight about trailers :lol: 

Wait, he was mad when people had TFA gifs as sigs ?

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

It is not a spoiler tho. It is in the final trailer and FOX uses it as the cover image of the video on Youtube. Sorry buddy. I understand you wanted to stay as much unspoiled as possible, but what he did is not illegal.

Never said it was illegal, would just like people to be a tad bit mindful, that's all.

12 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Thinking of donating another few pounds to Logan with a repeat viewing...

Me 2. Just finished 1st screening. I freaking loved it!!!

5 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

If you think MMFR is only good on a technical level, you don't understand storytelling.

WHAT story?! There wasn't one! It was a plotless wonder that sucked on any level but technical. He's spot on. 

• Like 1