Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Big ass beard?

Please. 

My facebook photos are like 5 or 6 years old. I have shaved recently but I will send you a pic on WhatsApp when it is all powerful again.

• Like 1

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

The funny thing is, Baumer has been mainly absent lately... and you're still barely squeaking by. 

:redcapes: 

Before you know it, I'm going to be on top. Started from the bottom now I'm here!

Just now, DAR said:

I just made it up but think you're in the ballpark.  Or you're pretty close 

He's viciously opposed to the point of extremism, and anyone that likes it is a paid shill?

More curious to see the box office for this after all of the insane predictions then the movie (will pass until it hits Bluray). Wondering if this is going to be a roller coaster like usual with crazy highs and meltdowns galore or if many over predicted this based on presales and hype.

Not long to find out!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I didn't see that one.

I did see Noah though, god that movie sucked.

I forgot she was in Noah.  I can never decide what religious movie was worse that year Noah or Exodus

Let me clarify big budget major studio religious movies that year

Edited by DAR
  • Like 1