Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i gotta admit true detective 2 sometimes doesn't seem like it's appreciated enough for being the greatest season in all of television.

ZjZiMTRkZDUxMiMvcXFVa1drMGdmWlJhRnp2TDZD

• Like 1

Interesting to note that for all 3 big March releases, tracking has been off by 30-40 million. I can't remember if that's a consistent margin for tracking to be off by though, forgive me for pointing this out if it is.

• Like 1

There was one weekend ages ago when Tele threatened to ban Pink, CJohn, Coolio and I if we posted a single TDS2 gif <3

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

There was one weekend ages when Tele threatened to ban Pink, CJohn, Coolio and I if we posted a single TDS2 gif <3

tumblr_nqbplm2W7J1tp719lo3_500.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

So I guess the question now is, which will be the box office casualty: Power Rangers or Ghost in the Shell? Because there's no way in hell theaters are demoting BATB from the largest auditoriums next weekend.

Power Rangers. GITS will do Lucy number imo.

Unless it gets awful reviews