Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

2 hours ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

Jesus, I never said a horror movie couldn't have stereotypes in it, BUT what I did say is that you all go on and on about Racism and want it to go away so damn bad, but make a movie about Racism and pass it off as horror movie is absurd.. Sorry, but it is, but whatever.. You can't have it both ways folks..

Let's get this out of the way right now: I get along with all people of all Races Ethan.. There isn't 1 black person, male or female, that I don't get along with and as a matter of fact I'm quite well respected by them as well at work.. My eyes are wide open young Ethan and what I see is a generation that claims they want Racism to disappear, but sure as hell keep bringing it up even in situations where it's not warranted.. Now, I'm not going to start the day off and get into a debate, heated or not, about Racism and get banned for it just because I made a comment about a so called horror movie that in my eyes, is being passed off as just that, so whatever.. Glad everyone here enjoyed it.. Moving right along now.. ;)

I'll tell you what: I will give it a chance but only when it comes on VOD(Video On Demand).. I won't pay to see this at the theatre.. ;)

@davincicode1

time to let this forum burn to the ground

• Like 2

Skull Island did very well but I am a bit disappointed at OS-China.

It's at 223 OS-China and will end a little over 230 (had a 3.8 OS weekend but barely collected from China. So OS-China weekend was close to 3.8).

The final break down could be,

169 dom + 168 China + 233 OS-China = 570 ww, compared to

200.7 dom + 77.6 China + 250.8 OS-China = 529.1 ww Godzilla (2014)

218.5 dom + 12.5 China + 319.5 OS-China = 550.5 ww King Kong (2005)

Bottom-line, Kong and Godzilla should fight at the Great Wall.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Skull Island did very well but I am a bit disappointed at OS-China.

It's at 223 OS-China and will end a little over 230 (had a 3.8 OS weekend but barely collected from China. So OS-China weekend was close to 3.8).

The final break down could be,

169 dom + 168 China + 233 OS-China = 570 ww, compared to

200.7 dom + 77.6 China + 250.8 OS-China = 529.1 ww Godzilla (2014)

218.5 dom + 12.5 China + 319.5 OS-China = 550.5 ww King Kong (2005)

Bottom-line, Kong and Godzilla should fight at the Great Wall.

You'd have to be crazy to think Kong's China run was disappointing. Films simply run out of gas quickly there.

11 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Read it carefully, it's OS-china.

5 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

And he is not calling that disappointing. He is calling overseas sans china disappointing.

:) thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

LMAO @ the $100M  estimate.  If this does over $100M  I owe EVERYONE a ten second car.

Luckily for you Gitesh tweeted it's about 98 :)

Edited by a2knet