kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

You didn’t write “it should”. Only “should”.  Won’t work. Sorry! 

I really don't give a shit.

Stop replying to me, you've been on ignore for months, but that doesn't stop reply notifications. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FilmBuff said:

CENSORED your voice is fucking irritating. Like nails on a chalkboard.

It really makes me want to throw myself at a wall in hopes that my head smashes open  :bash:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

I really don't give a shit.

Stop replying to me, you've been on ignore for months, but that doesn't stop reply notifications. 

You seem to give a shit since you bothered to put me on ignore and despite that you’re still replying. Also I haven’t even been here for that long. Your awareness of numbers don’t seem the best. Perhaps you should refrain from making box office predictions?  

Edited by GraceRandolph

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

You seem to give a shit since you bothered to put me on ignore and despite that you’re still replying. Also I haven’t even been for that long. Your awareness of numbers don’t seem the best. Perhaps you should refrain from making box office predictions?  

And that's how a hypocrite sounds like.:sparta:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What was the China weekend? 

So Rth was being straightforward, we just over analyzed it. Understandable though, if it had been 25M weekend, that means IW drop is horrid for OS-China, that we have to try to reason it lol.

So around 945M OS-China now. 1B is dead, even 980M gonna be tough, especially with JW:FK coming soon.

Edited by Sam

$18M weekend from China means $14.5M from the rest of the world, compared to $32M from last weekend. 55% drop. Quite frontloaded despite Solo being a very quiet opener ($65M weekend). Two weeks til Jurassic World 2.

$49M global weekend. Assuming it's making about 30% of its weekend gross on weekdays (based on what it made last week), it will need 44% drops from now on to reach $2B. Not impossible but with China likely to drop much more than 44% from now on, other countries will have to make up for it.

Edited by Quigley
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Quigley said:

$18M weekend from China means $14.5M from the rest of the world, compared to $32M from last weekend. 55% drop. Quite frontloaded despite Solo being a very quiet opener ($65M weekend). Two weeks til Jurassic World 2.

$49M global weekend. Assuming it's making about 30% of its weekend gross on weekdays (based on what it made last week), it will need 44% drops from now on to reach $2B. Not impossible but with China likely to drop much more than 44% from now on, other countries will have to make up for it.

With Jurassic World coming I just don’t see 44% drops in the cards :(