1.The Dark Knight

2.Batman Begins

3.Batman

4.Batman Returns

5.Batman Forever

6.The Dark Knight Rises

Batman & Robin better than all of them

• Like 2

I freely admit my love for TDKR is in large part because of Hardy's Bane and Zimmer's ridiculous score. 

That being said, I intentionally put it lower on my list than I would've otherwise to give some love to some of the smaller films I liked. 

I do have to trample because I forgot to put HOLY MOTORS on my list (it would've been top 15 for sure) -- somehow I put the wrong release year in my database. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chewy said:

Batman & Robin better than all of them

Batman & Robin and Batman Returns are the true masterpieces of them all. 

The rest kinda all blur together. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tele Came Back said:

I freely admit my love for TDKR is in large part because of Hardy's Bane and Zimmer's ridiculous score. 

That being said, I intentionally put it lower on my list than I would've otherwise to give some love to some of the smaller films I liked. 

Oh Bane is large part of why I think TDKR works, I like the overall plot & how it concludes Nolan's trilogy, but Bane is great. "Yes. The fire rises."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I do have to trample because I forgot to put HOLY MOTORS on my list (it would've been top 15 for sure) -- somehow I put the wrong release year in my database. 

Holy Motors would have been a good winner, dang it Tele.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I'd put this #1 in best of the decade list to uphold Wrath's assertion of MULTIPLE Summer films a year this decade being better than Terminator 2

But... But T2 is better than TDKR!

• Like 1

Just now, Tele Came Back said:

Here are the ones who just missed.

26 Brave 104
27 The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 102
28 ParaNorman 100
29 John Carter 91

John Carter lmfao

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I'd put this #1 in best of the decade list to uphold Wrath's assertion of MULTIPLE Summer films a year this decade being better than Terminator 2

wtf.gif

WRATH YOU FUCKING CASUAL

• Like 5