MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:56 PM, aabattery said:

Can't say they didn't warn you. It's called HERE WE GO AGAIN for a reason.

And, frankly, they used all the decent Abba songs in the first film;no wonder they are going for a recycle.

Amanda Seyfried and Lily James are absolutey stunning, the quality seems to be upped a few notches, not a Pierce Brosnan note to be heard,  this is really going to be a summer extraordinaire!

Mamma-Mia-Here-We-Go-Again-Movie-Preview

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Astonished 1

They played this before RBG yesterday.  So HEARTS EYES.  I wish MoviePass hasn't gone to no repeat viewing model.  This the exact movie I'd MoviePass like twenty times.  Pure Gay Escapist Fun. 

@That One Guy 60M?

My friend said: "The only question is not how much, but how fast.  Are the old ladies gonna run out to see ABBA opening weekend, or go on Discount Day?"

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

And, frankly, they used all the decent Abba songs in the first film;no wonder they are going for a recycle.

Not really.

They did not use "Fernando," which clearly is going to be Cher's big moment (Andy Garcia will surely play the song's namesake... 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, dudalb said:

What do you mean "the decent songs"? I'm pretty sure ABBA fans believe all ABBA songs are amazing

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

What do you mean "the decent songs"? I'm pretty sure ABBA fans believe all ABBA songs are amazing

The only ABBA songs that aren’t amazing are the songs that aren’t ABBA songs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Godzilla said:

The only thing I’m interested about this is what the UK gross will be. 

It's not going to hit the heights of the first but I imagine it'll do £40-45m which is similar to what Bridget Jones's Baby did. 

The budget is $70m which is more than I expected but it'll be super profitable,

Edited by Jonwo

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

35/120. I don't think a 40M OW is off the table yet because tracking has been wrong plenty of times, but when tracking is only 27-33M with tickets on sale for a solid month now, that's a bit concerning.

I wouldn't read much at all into tracking for this movie. 90%+ of its audience won't be buying tickets until the week of release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

I wouldn't read much at all into tracking for this movie. 90%+ of its audience won't be buying tickets until the week of release.

Is tracker formula take pre-sales into account much ? specially for a movie like this one too ?