Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

56 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I haven't liked anything from Warner Bros. In a while sadly. 

I kinda get how you feel. It is the same with me and Disney. The only movies from them I really loved this DECADE are the two POTC movies, BatB and Price of Persia. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I waver back and forth between DMC and CotBP

because like CotBP has Barbosa, but DMC has that setpiece with the giant wheel. can't really lose with either

I think CotBP is the best one by a good margin, but DMC is definitely underappreciated.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I waver back and forth between DMC and CotBP

because like CotBP has Barbosa, but DMC has that setpiece with the giant wheel. can't really lose with either

The giant wheel and the three way fight overall is one of my favorite moments in movie history! As for Pirates 3, I really love the oriental feel it has. 

• Like 2

Just now, miketheavenger said:

I think CotBP is the best one by a good margin, but DMC is definitely underappreciated.

Put a gun to my head I'll probably take CotBP. But man the setpieces in DMC are jesus

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

chris pine is the only one of the four chrises i could see potentially getting an oscar nomination someday. just wanted to throw that out there.

Evans was good in Snowpiercer.  And we've had more out of the blue Oscar nominations and wins from actors you wouldn't expect.

I could see any of the four potentially landing a role that leads to an Oscar nom.

• Like 1

Just now, Napoleon said:

If you think Chris Evans is better than Hemsworth you need to watch Ghostbusters.

Evans is one of the most overrated actors around, but Hems is not much better either. Leave it to RDJ to have acting chops and charisma for the whole crew.

Just now, Negative Panda Covfefe said:

Evans was good in Snowpiercer.  And we've had more out of the blue Oscar nominations and wins from actors you wouldn't expect.

I could see any of the four potentially landing a role that leads to an Oscar nom.

This is fair it all depends on roles. But Pratt is a bad actor so probably not him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James said:

The giant wheel and the three way fight overall is one of my favorite moments in movie history! As for Pirates 3, I really love the oriental feel it has. 

I love 3 but I think it could benefit from some better focus and cutting down on some bloat. still great but for me I take the first two over it

• Like 2