kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I’m guessing if she posted it herself, she’s in 

Nope:

Soundarya Sharma: Have not bagged the 'Wonder Woman' role yet

The news that Soundarya Sharma has been roped in for Gal Gadot-starrer 'Wonder Woman 1984' came as a surprise to not just Soundarya's fans, but to the actress herself. The Delhi girl, who was last seen in 'Ranchi Diaries', laughs off reports that she is a part of the superhero film and says that nothing has been finalized yet. "I did go to New York a couple of months back and gave auditions for four films, one of which was 'Wonder Woman'. After that I haven't heard anything. When I read reports that I have aparently been finalized for a role in 'Wonder Woman', I was amazed, shocked and confused! I would be the happiest if I would get to work in my favourite film, but nothing has been finalized yet," says Soundarya, who has been flooded with messages from friends and family in Delhi ever since they got to know of the news. She says, "Everyone has been asking me why I kept it under wraps and I have been telling people that there is nothing to share yet. But I am not complaining. After all, who wouldn’t want to be associated with a film like 'Wonder Woman'!"

I agree. DC brand has gotten weak OS. If Aquaman and shazam performs good, they will have little to no effect on this. GotG2 seems like a good comp. $850m seems like a good target. But if this does billion, great. But unlike Cap marvel, wondy sadly has not much support from dceu. I will love this to outgross BvS, becoming deadpool of dceu, box office wise.

1B worldwide? Assuming it doesn’t drop off hard from the original and makes 350-400M domestic, that requires at least 600-650M overseas. 

We will obviously have to wait for the future and see but not even the Marvel solo movies (because some users above mentioned Marvel brands strength overseas) so far are not consistently making that much overseas. 

Edited by robertpatriana