kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

20 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Hans Zimmer scoring @MrPink

Well, that was a quick turnaround after he said he was done doing superhero movies last year.

Edit: I forgot he was doing Dark Phoenix. Shows how little attention I’ve been paying to that one.

Edited by MrGamer

19 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Well, that was a quick turnaround after he said he was done doing superhero movies last year.

Edit: I forgot he was doing Dark Phoenix. Shows how little attention I’ve been paying to that one.

Well there is Zimmer making the score and Zimmer making the score. Apparently he use a lot of "ghostwriter" with is big scoring company.

I imagine he really compose the Nolans movie himself, but maybe not Boss Baby.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

when he said he doesn't wanna do superhero movies i'm pretty sure that was just him saying he didn't want to do justice league. like turning down a friend's party because he's ill but then he's posting pictures on instagram of himself having the time of his life at someone else's party.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Super disappointed WB didn't get Rupert Gregson-Williams back for this sequel. Love the score for the first WW movie now we risk getting another generic score from the new guy.

I love how Hans Zimmer gets called "the new guy"

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

when he said he doesn't wanna do superhero movies i'm pretty sure that was just him saying he didn't want to do justice league. like turning down a friend's party because he's ill but then he's posting pictures on instagram of himself having the time of his life at someone else's party.

I look at it more as the Ross/Rachel situation as he's on/off with the genre since he said that he was done with the genre before after the Nolan Batman trilogy finished. The post-BvS/pre-Dark Phoenix period was the "We were on a break!" phase.

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I look at it more as the Ross/Rachel situation as he's on/off with the genre since he said that he was done with the genre before after the Nolan Batman trilogy finished. The post-BvS/pre-Dark Phoenix period was the "We were on a break!" phase.

Snyder's reaction to this news: "THAT'S the movie he's scoring? it looks so much nerdier than mine!"

Ohwow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1