Finnick

Thursday Numbers: WONDER WOMAN:$9.19M (DOWN JUST 1.5%) Wow!!

3 minutes ago, 75live said:

No, it still could.  Not saying it will, but there's a possibility the series will end tonight so the champions will be crowned, have the trophy presentation and all that.  People will tune in for that just to see the whole pomp and circumstance.  

Now how much will it affect it is the question.  It could be next to nothing or at least a little ding in the Friday number.  The Saturday number may make up for it though

I'm of the opinion the Cave should just forfeit and save themselves the embarrassment

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, James said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Deadline was right for once and WW made 60m or close to it this weekend? I wonder how many 400m predictions would pop up if that happened.:lol:

That would mean Tele would win a club and that's not happening. He sold his soul in 2014 to win one club and he'll never win another

• Like 8

Just now, James said:

Which club was that? :rofl:

The worst club of all time.

Spoiler

Interstellar under Batman Begins DOM :sadben:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm of the opinion the Cave should just forfeit and save themselves the embarrassment

That would make it more historical even :P 

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Holy crap, that's wonderful.

1.5% drop?! My optimistic prediction was 5% and most people said 10%!

You weren't optimistic enough - told you NBA helped torch Wednesday:)...last game tonight, but hopefully it's least watched thanks to the sweep expectation...

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

You weren't optimistic enough - told you NBA helped torch Wednesday:)...last game tonight, but hopefully it's least watched thanks to the sweep expectation...

The sweep's part of it. But, it's also a chance for a champion to be crowned too.

24 minutes ago, James said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Deadline was right for once and WW made 60m or close to it this weekend? I wonder how many 400m predictions would pop up if that happened.:lol:

You mean like my pre-summer WW over GOTG2 that I never gave up on yet, even after GOTG 2 numbers?  No one joined that band wagon still, but a $60M weekend might get me a fan or two to jump on:)...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

You mean like my pre-summer WW over GOTG2 that I never gave up on yet, even after GOTG 2 numbers?  No one joined that band wagon still, but a $60M weekend might get me a fan or two to jump on:)...

I'll totally jump on it if a 60M weekend happens.

I don't see it right now but I'll be completely converted if it does.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's not over yet. People said the same thing when they were down 3-1. I'm not saying they definitely will make a comeback, but doesn't *no team ever recovered from a 3-0 deficit in the finals* sound a little familiar? This series is probably over, but it's not over 'til it's over.

5 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

It's not over yet. People said the same thing when they were down 3-1. I'm not saying they definitely will make a comeback, but doesn't *no team ever recovered from a 3-0 deficit in the finals* sound a little familiar? This series is probably over, but it's not over 'til it's over.

Cavs might win a game or two. Warriors have Durant this season and Green isn't suspended. But, I do hope they somehow make it interesting and win a couple games. I think the Warriors will win in 5 though.

Excellent hold. I have a feeling the drops across the board Thursday are going to be impeccable. Still thinking around $47M or $48M for Wonder Woman this weekend. This hold didn't change anything. Just as the 35% drop Tuesday to Wednesday didn't change anything for me either.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

Cavs might win a game or two. Warriors have Durant this season and Green isn't suspended. But, I do hope they somehow make it interesting and win a couple games. I think the Warriors will win in 5 though.

Yeah, I hope they win at least tonight. They really screwed up in the closing minutes of game 3. They had it, and poof...gone. I never really bought into the Green suspension having much of an impact last year. He played in games 6&7, so what's the excuse for that. KD though, that's for sure an added bonus for GSW this year.

And like I said, even if it's not likely, if anyone can be the first to come back from 3-0 in the finals, it would be the first team to come back from 3-1 in the finals lol I'm not expecting it, but I (along with basically everyone else) wasn't expecting a comeback last year either. And yeah, I know, new year new team, but it's only been one year, and history can repeat itself.

If they can pull off game 4&5 wins, game 6 is right back in Cleveland. Could become interesting if more than just LeBron and Kyrie show up for Cleveland.