YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Presumably cursing all things Star Wars. He changed his last name and was arrested for reckless driving two years ago. I imagine he's not too thrilled with spending years receiving hate from angry nerds for giving exactly the performance that the great actor's director George Lucas asked him to give when he was 9 years old. 

So another child actor that grew up wrong. Too bad. Prayer circle that Jacob Tremblay doesn't endure a similar fate 15 years from now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I should probably mention that the It Comes at Night I saw wasn't the same one Baumer saw, if you catch my drift.

I wonder which Wonder Woman you saw...did she have a lasso or a whip? :sparta:

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Tele is just jelly that my post mocking Laughing Evans after he got thread banned earned about 40 likes while his only got 3 or so.

I remember Tele threatened to ban ironjimbo or something like that, and I posted a standing ovation gif in response and got almost the same amount of likes as Tele (if you remove my like on Tele's post we were even :ph34r:)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Everything is subjective. The SW movies -- even stuff like R1 -- are less about packing every single conceivable character into a story and more about just telling a story. That ends. 

The better CBMs do this. The rest don't. 

A one off Star Wars movie tells the one story it set out to tell and then ends like everyone knew it would. The end. 

SHOCKING news, really.