YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

one month ago: You can't go off topic.

weeks ago: You can only discuss movies.

now: You can only discuss certain movies.

next: You can only discuss movies without vowels.

MD MX FRY RD is the best studio movie of the 21st century. Discuss. 

• Like 1

To be fair, when have these weekend threads ever stayed on topic? Coming from the limited and straightforward discussions on Filmgasm and KJ, I'd argue that the scattershot nature of these threads adds to their charm, if anything - just so long as it's not an endless back-and-forth of arguing about specific sets of films.

Edited by Webslinger
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Serious Questions for the MOD ?

How the hell are you guys on here 24x7x365 ?

You are either the woman of the household, retired, work from home or just automated computer program just responding to posts. How do you guys generate enough income to even stay alive on this forum ? And how the hell do you put up with this day care ?

Good question. :unsure: 

• Like 1

wonder woman spoiler i guess:

Spoiler

tele makes play like he wants to stop the shitposting but really he is the god of shitposting. whispering in my ear to suggest the prequel memes happening and such. he'll prove we can destroy this place by ourselves.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What is Jake Lloyd up to these days (serious question)?

Presumably cursing all things Star Wars. He changed his last name and was arrested for reckless driving two years ago. I imagine he's not too thrilled with spending years receiving hate from angry nerds for giving exactly the performance that the great actor's director George Lucas asked him to give when he was 9 years old. 

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold up

LOL being sarcastic, but admiring you guys for the sacrifice you guys make to this forum. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Webslinger said:

It's kinda hard to believe that Russell Crowe was once nominated for three Oscars in a row and won one of them (almost two). Then again, the guy's temper is as legendary as his acting ability, so I guess it was only a matter of time until he hit supporting roles in major franchise films. I hope he gets another chance to straight-up act circles around everyone else around him in a dramatic role.

Twas excellent in The Nice Guys

• Like 3

Just now, Chewy said:

Twas excellent in The Nice Guys

Agreed, but unfortunately, theatrical mainstream audiences largely gave it the cold shoulder. I hope it picks up a massive following on cable.

• Like 1

Since I am not from the US and not old like some people here I was first introduced to the prequel trilogy. I loved them. Then I saw the OT and loved that too. And I still love the PT. I don't understand why they are so hated (except for Jar-Jar ofcourse)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Serious Questions for the MOD ?

How the hell are you guys on here 24x7x365 ?

You are either the woman of the household, retired, work from home or just automated computer program just responding to posts. How do you guys generate enough income to even stay alive on this forum ? And how the hell do you put up with this day care ?

The truth is mods are computer programs.

4TDhTbw.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Subzero said:

LOL being sarcastic, but admiring you guys for the sacrifice you guys make to this forum. :D

Thank you, I do my best

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

DB18oCaV0AAqG5b.jpg

"the cummy" must've been the movie han saw when he saw that twink peaks trailer.

I should probably mention that the It Comes at Night I saw wasn't the same one Baumer saw, if you catch my drift.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

wonder woman spoiler i guess:

Hide contents

tele makes play like he wants to stop the shitposting but really he is the god of shitposting. whispering in my ear to suggest the prequel memes happening and such. he'll prove we can destroy this place by ourselves.

Tele just wants the likes. Every time he sweeps in with one of his Moderation: messages, he gets an easy 10+.

You think me and Pink are whores, but Tele has been gaming the system for years. Then he sits up there and acts like he doesn't care. 

• Like 2