YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

Fav MCU SH: Thor

Least Fav: Over time, IM.

Fav DCEU SH: Batfleck (Haven't watched WONDR and so  there's just Sup and Bat to pick from. Will pick Bat)

Least Fav DCEU SH: The other guy. He is mopier than :sadben:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

But that's your opinion and is subjective. If you look at it objectively the story is continued which is what is being debated about. 

Everything is subjective. The SW movies -- even stuff like R1 -- are less about packing every single conceivable character into a story and more about just telling a story. That ends. 

The better CBMs do this. The rest don't. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Is it a hot take if I say I don't care about 95% of SH characters? And, thusly, don't care about any of their adventures or development? 

(I guess probably not, given y'all already know me.)

Current_mood.jpg

Just kidding Tele you're the one sane man here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Since I've seen multiple people here talk about "world of kj" I decided to google it and I see its another movie forum.  I then decided to take a look and I saw a bunch of threads with "last post by Algren"

nope

Algren has taken over since those forums are pretty much dead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Since I've seen multiple people here talk about "world of kj" I decided to google it and I see its another movie forum.  I then decided to take a look and I saw a bunch of threads with "last post by Algren"

nope

that place has like 10 posters but whatever they keep it running. at least it didn't get like filmgasm. i had a screenshot i wish i kept of PAGE 1 of their box office discussion subforum and it was an entire page of threads started by filmlover with zero replies. a tumbleweed actually crossed my screen.

• Like 2

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Its gonna be 50 damn pages of prequel gifs, lol

Which is probably a better way to spend time than talking about this Mummy reboot that nobody really asked for that's out right now tbh.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

that place has like 10 posters but whatever they keep it running. at least it didn't get like filmgasm. i had a screenshot i wish i kept of PAGE 1 of their box office discussion subforum and it was an entire page of threads started by filmlover with zero replies. a tumbleweed actually crossed my screen.

Were they all about former reality stars?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I mainly stuck by it just because of the memories from the years when it was active until it went kaput. Oh well. All in the past (and gone) now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Fav MCU SH: Thor

Least Fav: Over time, IM.

Fav DCEU SH: Batfleck (Haven't watched WONDR and so  there's just Sup and Bat to pick from. Will pick Bat)

Least Fav DCEU SH: The other guy. He is mopier than :sadben:

I'll play:

Favorite MCU SH: Captain America (it's not close)

Least Favorite: Tougher question...I'm gonna have to say Scarlet Witch, if she counts.  If it has to be a movie headliner, it would be Thor.

Favorite DCEU SH: Wonder Woman (again, it's not close)

Least Favorite DCEU SH: Superman (again, not close...although if it's anyone from the movies, Luthor wins this category farther than anyone:)...

• Like 2

A month or two back few would have expected WONDR's 2nd weekend to beat MUMMY's OW by 16-20m (32-34 vs 50-52).

Not just eek ahead a little or by a healthy 5m+. But a much bigger margin than that.

The gap between #1 and #2 movies will be bigger than #3 movie's weekend gross:

WONDR's 2nd weekend > MUMMY'S OW + CU's 2nd weekend Combined

• Like 1