baumer

WW Wednesday 6.35 (-28%)

13 minutes ago, BoilingHotCoffee said:

GOTG Vol. 2 being dropped from 1,098 theaters

yikes

Was inevitable with so many wide releases opening same week. But the bright side is that its TC drops in previous weeks have been good and it is still in far more theatres than IM3 and CW but less than AOU

20 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Was inevitable with so many wide releases opening same week. But the bright side is that its TC drops in previous weeks have been good and it is still in far more theatres than IM3 and CW but less than AOU

Did you get the CateBlanchett/Hela pics? Check the "WonderWoman's third weekend" thread...

GOTG2 dropping so many screens was expected because its in its 6th week now.

Its Per Theater Average is still pretty good at $2,168 last weekend, theater don't really start massive dropping screens until a movie hits $1,500 PTA.

Any chance at WW >GOTG2?GoTG2 looks at 390-400M and WW at 360M with an outside shot at 400M (at least according to some)....the mere fact that we are discussing this is incredible.

We have to see WW's third weekend drop first.

19 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Any chance at WW >GOTG2?GoTG2 looks at 390-400M and WW at 360M with an outside shot at 400M (at least according to some)....the mere fact that we are discussing this is incredible.

Assuming that it's getting about 86m for week 2...

If GotG2 makes 400m, Wonder Woman will need 34% weekly drops to get there. That's not super likely, but not impossible, either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

We've been discussing this for over a month - you're finally catching up:)...

Seriously, yes, it's becoming more possible by the day...what started as most of the board thinking I was nuts has now become most of the board thinking I'm too optimistic but back in sane land...a few more weeks and we'll see if it becomes reality or just my pipe prediction:)...

We've been discussing this for over a month - you're finally catching up:)...

Seriously, yes, it's becoming more possible by the day...what started as most of the board thinking I was nuts has now become most of the board thinking I'm too optimistic but back in sane land...a few more weeks and we'll see if it becomes reality or just my pipe prediction:)...

Let's wait for WW's numbers this weekend, before making those outrageous predictions!

14 hours ago, baumer said:

@BOR says 6.35. Amazing drop!

Maybe its going to have another amazing hold this weekend.

Wonder Woman

$83,000,000

Boxofficepro.com prediction. 

after 13days:sadben:

:bagoverhead:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, baumer said:

Unfortunately no cryptic numbers from our God's this morning.

DAMN. I was just now going to ask where are the Thursday numbers and I saw you posted this. Did you read my mind? :ohmyzod:

• Like 1