Alpha

CAYOM - New Franchise Rights Thread

3 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Yeah a banhammer seems like a pretty reasonable reason to lose your rights...

...and if people agree with this then I'm taking his rights to Friday the 13th.

@That One Guy was never banned, he just decided to leave the forum as he lost interest in the site.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Wait, what happened to Blanks :(

What? Nothing. He wants the rights to Portal, which are reserved by "That One Guy," who @YourMother the Edgelord just pointed out left the site three months ago and has never played this game anyway. He proposed letting Blanks have them and I want the right to F13 that said former user had.

• Like 1

Just now, Xillix said:

What? Nothing. He wants the rights to Portal, which are reserved by "That One Guy," who @YourMother the Edgelord just pointed out left the site three months ago and has never played this game anyway. He proposed letting Blanks have them and I want the right to F13 that said former user had.

I misread the posts 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cookie said:

Since we’re approaching the five-year mark @Alpha how many of your Nintendo properties do you still intend to use or are you planning to release any?

I'm only planning on using Star Fox right now, so I might give up Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus and Pikmin after Year 5.

• Astonished 1

10 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

On the note of rights, would I have to wait until after Y5 is done to acquire the rights for Attack on Titan from Rukaio?

I’d ask @rukaio101 first just to be sure.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Xillix said:

@Blankments @cookie @4815162342 @Spagspiria @Ethan Hunt @Rorschach @Reddroast @YourMother the Edgelord @Alpha @Slambros @Hiccup23

Does anyone object to putting the properties formerly belonging to @That One Guy up for taking, or can I move ahead with Friday the 13th?

I do not object.

In fact, because somebody should probably take it, and because nobody has so far, I'll go ahead and claim the rights to Counter-Strike.

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm only planning on using Star Fox right now, so I might give up Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus and Pikmin after Year 5.

I'm interested in the rights to Kirby and/or Pikmin.

• Like 1