CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

5 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

He was a VA in The Boss Baby.

Also, speaking of Toby Maguire

1) Boss Baby sucked and it's a travesty it outgrossed the incredibly underrated Storks

2) This video really got me in the mood for some 1990's Hong Kong action. They just don't make em like they used to.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

1) Boss Baby sucked and it's a travesty it outgrossed the incredibly underrated Storks

I liked Boss Baby. But Storks is extremely underrated and deserved more at the box office (just like Underpants).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

This too. Minions has far more memorable moments than Hop. Hop is your run of the mill CGI/Live Action hybrid. Illumination actually was going to branch out into Live Action and Stop Motion originally but things happened. Clifford (hybrid) got grabbed by Paramount, Addams Family (SM) got grabbed by MGM, they gave up on the Suess biography, Pluto and Curious George all of which hybrids. Also Emily the Strange would have been their first full live action film.

I imagine Illumination decides just to concentrate on CGI films since they do better business, I reckon The Dr Seuss biopic will happen but not under the Illumination brand. I don't think Meledandri has ever ruled it doing a live action film but I think it's unlikely for the foreseeable future 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

Gonna participate in the top 5 comic book films 

1). The Dark Knight 

2). Deadpool 

3). Spider-man Homecoming 

4). Logan 

5). Captain America The Winter Soldier 

Arg Sh*t totally forgot about Deadpool :ohmygod: Thats also in my Top 5 for sure.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

Rewatching civil war. decent but bad idea to watch straight after the raimis. The fact it's so cinematically neutered just becomes more obvious.

I'm watching it today but the last movies I watched were both of the TASM's.

Me smart.