Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

BREAKING NEWS

Brandon Flynn (13 Reasons Why) to be the main protagonist of Endless Entertainment’s superhero film. As previously stated, Flynn’s character is confirmed to be gay. Other casting details have surfaced as Domhnall Gleeson is confirmed as the major antagonist. Greg Berlanti is confirmed to both write and direct the project. The project is aiming for a June release in Y5.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

BREAKING NEWS

Brandon Flynn (13 Reasons Why) to be the main protagonist of Endless Entertainment’s superhero film. As previously stated, Flynn’s character is confirmed to be gay. Other casting details have surfaced as Domhnall Gleeson is confirmed as the major antagonist. Greg Berlanti is confirmed to both write and direct the project. The project is aiming for a June release in Y5.

This and Voltron would make a good Pride month double feature (triple feature if SkyRiders is still in theaters by then).

• Like 1

@CayomMagazine

Coming Y5, A BETTER MAN is a new, harrowing drama with traces of psychological thriller from auteur Lynne Ramsay. The film follows an insecure young man (Timothee Chalamet) as he falls into the hands of a charismatic self help expert (Dan Stevens) with some distributing beliefs and visions.

A more moody and tense piece on toxic masculinity and the alt-right, it’s said to be closer to Tulpa than By the Balls. The release is shooting for October in Y5. Nicholas Brittel is attached to score.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

i mean... it's not like i'll ask your religion when you buy your ticket

That being said, it's a Christmas film, since Jewish people don't give a damn one way or another about people making biblical based movies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spagspiria said:

@CayomMagazine

Coming Y5, A BETTER MAN is a new, harrowing drama with traces of psychological thriller from auteur Lynne Ramsay. The film follows an insecure young man (Timothee Chalamet) as he falls into the hands of a charismatic self help expert (Dan Stevens) with some distributing beliefs and visions.

A more moody and tense piece on toxic masculinity and the alt-right, it’s said to be closer to Tulpa than By the Balls. The release is shooting for October in Y5. Nicholas Brittel is attached to score.

So Dan Stevens is playing a Paul Joesph Watson type. Interesting.

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

So Dan Stevens is playing a Paul Joesph Watson type. Interesting.

He's the direct inspiration for the character.

Which means I have to spend time watching his videos to get a proper frame for Stevens....god help my soul.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spagspiria said:

He's the direct inspiration for the character.

Which means I have to spend time watching his videos to get a proper frame for Stevens....god help my soul.

So I take it half of Stevens’ dialogue will be ”IMAGINE MY SHOCK”

• Haha 2

@CayomMagazine

Lager Pictures Classics has announced that Bradley Cooper has signed on to write and direct a Teen Crime Comedy called Mr. Juul or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hit, set to release around Fall of Y5. 

The film follows Nic Tabac (Timothee Chalamet), a high school senior who is forced to move from his dangerous neighborhood in New York City to the quiet, seemingly crime-less town of Neighborville, Iowa. Missing the thrill of living in dangerous city and suffering from the agonizing boredom of living in quiet suburbia, Nic ventures into the downtown area of Neighborville, discovering that the city isn't as crime-less as it is advertised. Nic hatches a plan with drug dealer/high school dropout Billy Scott (Dacre Montgomery) to expose Neighborville's dark secrets by corrupting the town's symbol of stability and prestige: North Neighborville High School. Chalamet and Montgomery are also joined by co-stars Corey Stoll - who will reportedly play the main antagonist of the film, Olivia Cooke, and Karan Brar.  

The film is described as a mix between Goodfellas and Superbad, a mafia film set within the confounds of a high school setting. 

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@CayomMagazine

Lager Pictures Classics has announced that Bradley Cooper has signed on to write and direct a Teen Crime Comedy called Mr. Juul or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hit, set to release around Fall of Y5. 

The film follows Nic Tabac (Timothee Chalamet), a high school senior who is forced to move from his dangerous neighborhood in New York City to the quiet, seemingly crime-less town of Neighborville, Iowa. Missing the thrill of living in dangerous city and suffering from the agonizing boredom of living in quiet suburbia, Nic ventures into the downtown area of Neighborville, discovering that the city isn't as crime-less as it is advertised. Nic hatches a plan with drug dealer/high school dropout Billy Scott (Dacre Montgomery) to expose Neighborville's dark secrets by corrupting the town's symbol of stability and prestige: North Neighborville High School. Chalamet and Montgomery are also joined by co-stars Corey Stoll - who will reportedly play the main antagonist of the film, Olivia Cooke, and Karan Brar.  

The film is described as a mix between Goodfellas and Superbad, a mafia film set within the confounds of a high school setting. 

A lot of the stuff in the film is somewhat based off of my own high school. Exaggerated to hell, for sure, but there is stuff that happens in the film that are based off things that I've seen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

A lot of the stuff in the film is somewhat based off of my own high school. Exaggerated to hell, for sure, but there is stuff that happens in the film that are based off things that I've seen. 

If I did a movie on my high school, I'd have an epic battle scene a la Man of Steel/300 about a 5 against 1 fight (The 1 won)

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Lol what was that fight all about?

Spoiler

I forgot what it was about but it was during my sophomore year just as classes ended, where a group of five sophomores decided to jump a senior (forgot the reason but I think it had to do with someone’s girl) and they just started going at it throughout the whole west wing of the school. A fat teacher who tried to stop it, got thrown by the junior to the other side of the lockers. Eventually the security guards broke it up but the junior won.