MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

It's a one hour show aired at 9PM

Stop acting like it is a 3 hour ratings breaking NBA playoff game! CHRIST!
ohmyzod.png

Thank you! What is this obsession with acting like GOT is going to make movies drop 40% on Sunday? Where is the proof that GOT is hurting the films in any substantial way?

• Like 7

Reminder that Tele said this :ph34r: 

On 7/5/2017 at 0:12 AM, That Atomic Guy said:

Disney didn't even promote him to a Star Wars movie?

On 7/5/2017 at 0:15 AM, Squadron Leader Tele said:

This was kinda sorta closer to the truth than you might expect.

For all we know, he got cucked out of editing The Last Jedi and that's why he hates Disney so much

• Like 2

Just now, That Atomic Guy said:

For all we know, he got cucked out of editing The Last Jedi and that's why he hates Disney so much

I've heard he's been planning his revenge against Disney for a while now, and it's almost complete. Hence the snide comments. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hasanahmad said:

I had thought this was aimed as being the female john wick but with john wick you had word of mouth. I'm not hearing it with this 

Even then though. No one really talked about John Wick til it was out on home video. 

Giving 25% Sun drops to SM and Apes

3.9 + 5.4 + 4 (-25%) = 13.3 (-39.8%)

3 + 4.3 + 3.2 (-25%) = 10.5 (-49.7%)

If SM and Apes manage to add 3x more their weekends to their cumes, then SM will do ~318 and Apes ~150.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Spiderman legs have not been great but think will finish around 310 plus as the next month is just dead.

Will be just 31-32 away from 310 after a ~13.25 weekend. 310 is easy imo. 

Even Apes is expected to add 25-30 after a 10.5 3rd weekend. So after a ~13.3 4th weekend, Spidey could add 35-45 imo.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1