CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

It is pretty much the only big animation movie available during August, which is the month when everyone is on vacations. The other options come at the end of the month with Richard the Stork and Surf's Up 2 (yes, the one done in partnership with WWE).

Still, for the love of Christ... it feels so dirty, man.

• Like 1

Surf's Up is one of my fav animations. With Cloudy 1/2, Surf's Up and the Aaardman movies Sony was my favorite animation studio. More so than Pixar. But Emoji and the 3 Smurfs leave a bat taste.

42 minutes ago, Cookson said:

WB is having a great year. I'm sure they wish they had another DC film for 2018 to keep this up. Next year will be pretty meh for them.

Buddy of mine visited the Aquaman set. That was the one I always had a feeling would be legit good (one word: WAN!) and based on what he told me... 

200.gif

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

Is Game of Throne this SUnday supposed to be new and big?  Is it expected to pull in alot of ratings.  Historically, we should have a better Sunday than Friday this week, but who knows with STUPID GAME OF THRONES

Sunday typically dies down. GOT shouldn't be a huge effect. $9 million Sunday seems more likely.

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

GOT is having all these record ratings, yet I've only watched the season premiere (which was weak btw) smugdon.png

GOT doesn't care about you either to get all those records.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1