CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

With a 33-34 ow it will need 2.48-2.55x to beat ANNA1.

CONJ2 did 2.54x but it at least showed far less front-loading in previews/OD (3.3 previews / 16.4 OD).

Edited by a2knet

I just saw ATOMIC BLONDE and my god, I don't know if I've ever been more frustrated with a film. I fucking hated everything about it outside of three really great aspects. It's awful and makes the JOHN WICK movies look like MAD MAX: FURY ROAD (and I find the JOHN WICK movies fun-but-forgettable action flicks).

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

These Friday #s better go up or I am not going to want to live anymore

Look I know we were all expecting yuuuge numbers for Nut Job 2 but get a grip man. It's just a movie. No reason to go nuts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

I just saw ATOMIC BLONDE and my god, I don't know if I've ever been more frustrated with a film. I fucking hated everything about it outside of three really great aspects. It's awful and makes the JOHN WICK movies look like MAD MAX: FURY ROAD (and I find the JOHN WICK movies fun-but-forgettable action flicks).

@Squadron Leader Tele see this in theaters plz. I need a Tele Take.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Reminder that the Maya Rudolph pug loves peanut butter and farting.

At least, that's what the first trailer for The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature suggests.

And I thought her Emoji movie character would be the low point of her career. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Did not take you for a Yankees fan.

My Astros looking lost out there. :sadben:

Astros have turned into a train wreck. They need to get their head out of their asses and play ball. Get over Luhnow making no trades, it's water under the bridge at this point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

A wrong opinion.

• Like 1