CJohn

Obi-Wan Kenobi | Disney+

Now wondering what trailer views/likes should be. Checked using Wayback Machine and Mando settled just over 410k likes pre-release. I think Kenobi should easily outdo that considering that it comes with more pre-release hype (not saying it will actually be bigger than Mando which broke out even further with Grogu). 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Menor said:

Now wondering what trailer views/likes should be. Checked using Wayback Machine and Mando settled just over 410k likes pre-release. I think Kenobi should easily outdo that considering that it comes with more pre-release hype (not saying it will actually be bigger than Mando which broke out even further with Grogu). 

Yeah, it'll be interesting (though perhaps dependent on what socials it gets put on initially).  An honest-to-goodness viral leak got Kenobi trending on Twitter today for a short time, though I don't think it actually broke in the Top Ten (on non-personalized lists).

Depending on what is in the news tomorrow, what else gets released, and if there any Money Shots in it, could do very very well.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Porthos said:

Relax, folks.  Every indication is that we're getting a trailer for Obi-Wan Kenobi at some point tomorrow (along with a sizzle reel for Andor).

When and how exactly are only known to the gods, though.

BlaringHeartfeltHoverfly-size_restricted

POINT AND LAUGH AT *THIS* IDIOT!!!!

(:kitschjob:)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Menor said:

You were right though. Every indication did go that way. Problem is the indications were all wrong.

Something about "cold comfort" comes to mind here.

====

As I was just saying off the main forum, at least in a strange way the sheer amount of people honked off that we didn't get a Kenobi trailer is a sign of how much many people are looking forward to it?

Yay?

(better than massive indifference at any rate)